Saturday 11 October 2014

Saturday EL weekend

3rd day at hospital. Mom was much better. After her final vomit after dinner yesterday, she no longer felt too much pain. She managed to get some sleep which means i too managed to get some sleep. 

Morning came and she was totally a different person. Her urine bag was removed. Her drip was taken out as well. She can walked to the toilet too. Her doctor said she can be discharged tomorrow. Thank goodness! I have been on zombie mode for 48 hours. Some great fwens came to give support both mine and my mother's. Some relative is also very caring. My aunt and my grandma & my cousin bro too.

These 2 nights i only have my open diary, bad line facebook and a new novel to accompany me. 
I wish to find some chatter but i guess i dont have anyone i can open up to. Sigh. 

This morning i had my brother packed my panties and a shirt to me. Haha. I hate to ask so but i have no choice. I think i hate my dad more than my brother? 
Whatever! 

Now that i have a full set of cotton made under garments, i feel much complete. But i looked like a mess.

She had to stop smoking. A blood and urine tests were done and her urine test seems weak. Doctor say this indicate weak kidney and need some effort to stop hurting them. Sigh. I almost instantly feel like crying again. 

Doctor say tomorrow she can be discharged. So i have 1 day earlier to adjust myself on how to handle my mom at this condition at home. 
I hate how i allow the nurse to make us move to another room to allow another male patient's entry. My senses only kicked in questioning why on earth must i move instead of another patient? Cuz she is malay? Cuz she is weaker than my mom who underwent a major operation? You may think removing uterus is very common among women but removing an organ is a major operation. You can survive without it doesnt mean you could survive the complexity of its surgery. My aunt said i wasnt calculative but my uncle said i shouldnt have gave in. Fuck! Bullies in hospital? If it isnt for their good hospitality which made my mother feel much comfortable i wouldnt be nice with them. 

God stop this nightmare already. I seriously need sleep. I have not stop coughing and i feel fever is coming. I hope not. This is the part when i see a heartbroken scenes in some hong kong drama which i would be glad that i am not part of. 
Unfortunately this time i am part of it. 

I only seek quick and full recovery for my mom. It is beneficial to both of us.

She is a solid fighter. She really is.  
:')


No comments:

Post a Comment