Tuesday 21 October 2014

22 Oct 2014

A.K.A

The Elusive Chanteuse Concert of 
Mariah Carey

At Stadium Merdeka. 8pm tonight. 

Well, again numbered seating outdoor concert. The only different this time is that i switch my position to Vvip and its numbered. So i dont need to rush to the event and try to secure a better seat to watch her live. I dont longer go gaga over celebrity. Maybe if Nsync will reunite and come to Malaysia then you may find me screaming and lining up at wee hour just to catch a glimpse at them. 
I cant wait to see The Script next year though.
Oh well, after 2 weeks of challenging period i guess i deserve a lovely date with Mariah without much disturbance. Finger crossed. Fang will be providing accommodation for me :) Sweet sweet fang. I wanted to book a hotel earlier but it will be costly especially im in such a rush. You dont pay unless you got to enjoy right?

Longing... the train stopped!
 Im always longing for something. There is always something missing and i wonder why. Thats why im always going after something. Well.

I needa find a secluded place for a selfie. Cuz i look kinda pretty today. ;)

I wonder if tonight will rain? I thought of doing something or dressed up in some way so that Mariah will notice me just like what Milo teacher did. But all those stresses from home, fulfilling office assignment to rushing home to cater to my mom totally taken a toll on me. My me time for reading, bloging, chatting and day dreaming...lol... all have to put on hold. 

The only joy i have at the moment is to watch tv, some reality singing show and spongebob squarepant (U). I use to hate spongebob and i thought it was the ugliest cartoon ever produced. But its capability to reduce stress with its nonsense story lines kinda make you fall in love with its characters. Unlike family guy (18sx), the way they make u laugh is from its pure and simplest story telling, sometimes ugly.

:)

Today will be a good day. 

I hope my journey from here now onwards will be a smooth one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment