Thursday 9 October 2014

EL day 1 part 2.

Hi there. Some test were done but mostly was just pure waiting from 10am to 3pm. 
We get a room at 1st floor no. 96 b, a 2 patients room. Huge with a built in toilet. My aunt was there with us whole day cuz she has experiences dealing with hospital rules and regulations. She talks a lot which is good cuz it keeps my mother busy & accompanied. 

Sigh. I am worried. Im really worried. But i know it will be a smooth one. Im ready to handle all the consequences. Im ready. Im gonna miss annebelle. Im gonna miss any weekend dates and karaoke all at least for a weeks. 14 days maybe. Sufficient enough for my mom to gain energy to allow me to go mariah's concert on 22nd. Sufficient enough for me to practice and to perform on Nov 1st PBB annual dinner. Which is why i say this surgery thing is at a perfect timing. Anything after will be much difficult to arrange. Ive utilize 4 out of my last 6 annual leaves. I didnt take compassionate leaves cuz i dont like the option available. Death, disaster or critical illness. Not of these sounds comforting. 
Gosh. Im now not sleepy yet. She is too not sleeping yet. Another patient in the room is snoring so ever loudly. Omg. 

Im sorry you need to endure this. I might not be this brave to face sickness too. But i have a good life tenure to battle against any sickness at my age. U dont. Ure 50 yrs old. Each year weaken ur body and by then u might be too weak to do anything. 

Good deeds u have done is witness by the universe. 
Im the perfect evidence. Your masterpiece your proud creation. For that you deserve nothing less than great long life. 

Love u mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment