Monday 13 October 2014

EL day 3...

I missed a day... oh, i was too busy doing the hospital discharge, get medicine, packed and unpacked stuffs, get my mom homed and upstair, then fixed her on bed, get her to toilet, reassured her emotion and physical needs and all. God i do all these myself. Very fortunately my aunt step in to assist in taking care of her meal. The rest the house and exclude ironing the clothes i have to bao ka liao. 

I didnt know i am capable of that. Maybe i do but i just dislike doing it. Particularly maybe because i was selfish and calculative. Why me and not my brother? How come he can escape all these? If its not for my mom, i would teach him a good lesson. After all, he enjoy having a mom without being a son, then he should enjoy washing the underwear himself right? Correct or not? Anyway, maybe touch wood, he will fully take charge the next time if my father ever need to be admitted to hospital. Of course nobody wants anybody to be in either position. 

I was being a rebel as a bank officer. I escape almost all calls. Tomorrow is my last EL so im a bit worry of wednesday arrangement. How to cater to my mom? Aisey! Work wise should not be a big issue. There is some complication happening but i guess both my strong relieves colleague will do a good job in assisting. I have in fact guided and helped them a lot during their entry to the branch and another during her maternity leave. Its time i claim my reward. 
My junior is also doing a fine job. I hope my boss sees his hard work. He maybe annoying at times flirting with almost every gal in the bank, but he indeed is hard working. Very difficult to get a newbie like this any more especially a good guy newbie. 

My mom is still quite dizzy which could be resulted by many reasons. Sigh. The doctor say her urine femine test wasnt very nice and indicate weakening of kidneys. I feel like my world is collapsing again. That kinda feeling isnt very pleasant. Tomorrow need to see that doctor again to follow up on the wound. I dont really like dealing with her but as long as she do a fine job for my mom's recovery i will continue using her service. 

Sometimes some burden are meant to be shared. Some are meant to be kept to our own. 
But i could use a break. 



No comments:

Post a Comment