Monday 11 April 2011

Recently....

*Yawn*

I'm hopeless in the morning!

So I was saying how beautiful the song 'Finally'... The first time I heard it was at midnight in my dad car, on the way home. I was like, Wow...Fergie's voice is actually mesmerizing. Now she is on par with all the power house in my list, namely Xtina, Leona, Mariah... etc =) 

This song is definitely a song I will tackle, a perfect song for me to sing, both the song soulfulness and the feel. There will be a day I sing this song to a particular special someone. 

When I tried to do something serious, sumthg funny occurs... I wish to blame my fate but who am I fooling... Sigh... Blurness... 

Guess what, first exam... I think I screwed it. Those were the days that I aim first honour, dean list and As. Now, B can dy la... I let go pressure, I let go competitiveness...  Im tired.

 Was with my gals at Nando yesterday. The chicken was nice but the sources were erm, eventually 5 of us finish up one bottle of tomato ketchup... Just finish the first paper, we already acted like we have graduate. Simply love these four women companions. 






Looking forward to this weekends. Friday= Disney Concert at KLpac. Saturday=unsure, but might be with NT n UM-Dayou jamming at Jaya One, Station One Cafe. Looking forward to the sharing... Sunday= 38 home-steamboat at Pumpkin's room. 

2 hardest exams coming next week. Will score em good... But since my weekend is filled with trills... I will hav to pia harder these few days. 

Promise not to torture you both... Damn it. Sore throat and bad digestion, sucky metabolism with too much foods stuffed in. I promise to eat only my portion... less junks.
Well, people don't love you, You should love yourself more =)

Na, saje. I need another reason to blame at. Better encouragement... Stronger force... XD 
 
But hor...Unagi bonanza leh...I mau!!! Damn Radiation... Whoever eating it, Pls becareful...N thk twice, check if the source is really radiation free and save. Trust me, the last thing u wanna be infected is 
>>> radiation. 

Oh, heard an old fav, One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey n Boys II Men... It gives me multiple goosebumps...

Gatal for my Glee 2 and AI 10th season tim!!!

Papa Miao faster send me da series....




No comments:

Post a Comment