Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bear...Happie bday =)

Ooi Chun Seong

 Mr. Larry

My lovely Ah bear

When I first saw you, I know I wanna be fwen with you. I'm not quite sure why. You have this certain charm in you. From Spanish level 1 to Pesta Tanglung mate, still we kept our distance until you finally become part of the dancer unity. I am glad that you choose to be with us in PT31st. 


You are a really nice guy, with the characteristic of a gentleman. You are so easy going and so lovely, I sorta crush on you for sometime. We chat about everything and I particularly love it when we talked about music. I heard you sing once and I know you had it. Although we only managed to unofficially duet once, "Whenever You Call", it was simply lovely. There was no one who know that song and was capable of singing it with me.

 your sui yong...haha

One semester past by without bumping to you in university, without msn chatting and I could only see your progress in life through your FB updates. I was equally, like always busy to the max, torturing myself with activities I love. I was having so much fun I have no room to miss Pt dancers. Possibly also the best solution to not miss anyone of you because it would be hell for me. I would die missing so many besties and yet unable to meet and reach you guys.


Looking at those pictures make me miss you all so much. It's like a wave of emotion slammed me against the wall, hard, but sweet. Those memories we shared were irreplaceable and are always fresh in my head.

Somehow boys and girls that came form one-sex school can get along very well. I used to have guy phobia, but with you guys, I felt adjusted... comfortable. 


I miss you so much I wish I could see you now... =(

Take good care of yourself alright because you owe me a Karaoke date- A promise you can't break. I will see you very soon during convo, during Pt performance night... 

Happy Blessing Birthday Chun Seong... you deserve all the love in your special day for you have so much love spread to every one you befriended with.


Just one last thing... Gain some weigh maybe... I can't feel your abs when I hug you XD

No comments:

Post a Comment