Saturday 16 April 2011

Disney-ICOM-KLpac@ InterUni MusicClub sharing

~When you wish upon a star~
The tribute to Disney concert was beyond perfect! 

Was it flawles?? Well, No. It was a live show for goodness sake! Damn the tightness of the band. And those vocalists... Many of em got me grooving, tapping, singing along... A great show seriously need not too much of fancy things. They provide us simple multimedia and Mc with sense of humor. To top it all, they gave us a splendid night through a quality show. No party was neglected. Every individual shines that very night. Job well done!!! 


 Dear JW, you were brilliant that nite!

Whoever missed it surely missed a great deal. It's not about the Disney factor but it was the whole things that counts and it worth every buck of it. I paid student price though XD. Since I am a Disney fans, and I practically grew up with it, every songs ignited my brain cells of the moments I watched the film last time. The 2nd half of the show means much more to me as I was more familiar with those songs. The pig me cry during the song from ToyStory "When she loves me". It truly shows the potential of the students there... Well, they have to be good. They are mastering these fields. What if I were determined not to picked up science and were rich enough to enter ICOM? Would I be that fantastic as well? Would I be having a life I'm living now?

Million thanks to Joanne Wong for inviting me. I could really missed it if I weren't called upon.

Wow...The sharing... I sucks. XD

Well, let's hear the reasons 1st. You tell me if I was excused. I didn't take care of my voice for quite sometime. I have stomach discomfort since the morning itself and was still in pain during the whole afternoon. Damn you digestive system. U sucks the most! LOL. Then, practice lasted only half an hour b4 we took off. The traffic was superb jam on the way there resulted that we were late for 45 minutes. A lil nose block n a lil cough?? F dia... everytime mau impress ppl de time sure cough... Sudden pulak... Apa ni?!! New Nervous Syndrome?

So, the effect was... I forgot the lyric and I missed a few words. Vocal was unstable as well.... 

ARGHHHH

I gave myself all those reasons to be nervous and they betrayed me! I murdered that song twice, the 1st was during 988 live singing. Predicted but not expecting, I was the only one who sang an English song. I'm quite disappointed with myself. I wish watever my team told me was not just to console me. So I am still not a prepared singer. I am always not ready... A change need to be done! A good wake up call. C, Im taking it all too seriously...If only I could do the same for the coming examinations. 



NewTuners~ A happie Family

The sharing was a great start. I like being with musically inclined people. We talk the same language =) Different generations of the music clubs all coming together for the same purpose. Isn't it nice? the place Station1 at Jaya One is nicer compared to Seremban's. Plan is going on between me and a new fwen Alvin to sing in Seremban's. Hopefully it could be carried out =)

I hardly beautified myself unless for a purpose. So the concert was a best reason for me to dress up. Don't question my SSness ite... Let it be~





These were only part of the n-th picture I took that night!  

So the moral of the story is, limit yourself with the shoots when you feel pretty. Have mercy on those both big glorious eyes... Choosing & Editing is tiring alright...

Shud I keep my bang? My fwen said I'm more elegant with it... HAHA... you have no idea I am elegant inside out all these while? Started to hate my ego already?...Sue me!! XD

~When somebody loves me, Everything was beautiful~


1 comment: