Wednesday 6 April 2011

CRAP

The past two weeks were DRAMATIC!!!

Yes, I mentioned it again. Thanks for noticing that. I guess I am ready to crap XD.

Thesis was devil and it brought me to hell. 

It was so bad it tortured my eyeballs, my throat and my stomach. I can’t blame anyone for that cuz my laziness and unwillingness to do it wholeheartedly ensured the consequences. The day before April fool, I was confident that I would be a freeman the next day. In fact, I even plan to celebrate it with a karaoke visit.

Never in my mind had I thought of a possibility that I could not pass it up on time. That was the biggest joke in this April fool. I was rushing the graphs using illustration software which was new to me. Something went wrong and my scale was out. I tried my level best to solve it… Damn, a total pakchi dealing with such stuff is like Stevie Wonder trying to figure out what colour I am wearing today. Then I realised my reference, list of content, and conclusion were not prepared too. 

I freaked out. I did not dare to move a muscle as I thought a trip to loo was a waste of time as well. The clock showed 2.30pm… I knew I could not finish it. I stopped for a moment… thinking of who I can call to convince me, to support my desire. I called my mom… she questioned the possibility of me trying harder to hand it in… I broke down as I told her I just can’t go on anymore. I didn’t give up… 

I tried but I can’t. I could use a pair of extra hands at that moment. But sadly, I couldn’t find anyone. I did not seek help. Everyone else had just finished it and it was only fair that they deserved a good rest. I did not just battle against my will, the complicity of choices… I was dealing with the fact that I hated myself for such failure I have become. I suddenly lost all confidence. Yes, it was that bad! I emo la~ haha

My gals came for my aids. Well, they couldn’t do much. We have different projects. Little that they knew that the best cure for me was their presence. I just melt. 

They didn’t know through their eyes, I saw the mighty me… 

Monday was arriving and I finalized my writing around 1am. For a moment, I forgot to breathe. I was like… Wait, did I just finish it? My lips curled. So, I was back to earth from a visit to hell. Hallelujah!!! 

Then, instantly I switched my attention to my fwen. I ensured her to finish hers to. She had a bad day… the whole Monday had been sucky to her… I was there for her, as impaired as I was, I tried. Things I did for love. Surprisingly, not a single shit came out from my mouth other than I was exhausted. You know where you stand gal…


Must thank dear roomie for bringing me to Alamanda…. We had our dinner at Manhattan Fish Market and I granted myself with foods… Damn. Thanks for celebrating my freedom roomie… you’re the best =). For your information, my roomie is another Joanne I know. I called her dear…  A great gal I will miss dearly once I graduate.

So, Thesis was over and VIVA is next. VI-wat… If you did your FYP well, scare apa?
Did I???
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment