Wednesday 6 April 2011

Dearies... =)

Time is limited

I don’t know how many more face I could see one last time before I pack my things outta UKM. I have a life in this place. I built 3 families, great friendships, my dreams and memories…

I love, lost, found, hate, broken-hearted, learnt, fallen, (well, real fall too =) an unbelievable fall), blessed, cried, laughed, shone, danced and sang and achieved so much that I found myself having difficulty to bid goodbye, like always. 

It’s difficult to begin a life in a new place, it’s harder to end the journey especially when you love to stay…I wish to stay… but it will never be the same… everyone is moving on… and I would… 

Sigh...Damn, emo-nyer

I did appreciate; I did treasure all the good things I found here… I am greedy. I am sorry that I am… I cannot have enough… I wanted more… 

This sucks… I sucks… I am weak, so fragile I survive on the love from all my friends… 
>Feeding solely on memories makes me emo. 

3 years with Course mates, Newtuners and Pt  Dancers… 3 huge families… random people comes and goes, random crush drop by and snap, it’s gone (mine happened to crash n burn, hard), but family never leaves… I am not going anywhere… I wish to always see you from afar, listen to your good news always, to know that you lead a brilliant life out there… 

And to roomie, I love you. Don’t ever doubt it once.

I tried my best to really enjoy my last sem, knowing my time to end this fabulous journey is ticking fast. Knowing the fact that I am carrying an alien item in my body make me appreciate everyone more. (I forgot to take my medicine for 2 weeks le… haha. I am so dead!) Did anyone realize how emotional I have become? That I am being more geli and more easily-approached to strangers? Friendlier? (Hey, I am always friendly)…

LOL… for once I am glad to be single for all three years… Nobody takes me away from fully committed to my activities, my life here with fwens and my love to all of them. 

For you, I am a better person, a wiser student, and a stronger performer. You presence makes me feel superior for I see a mighty me through your eyes… 

I hereby wish everyone best of health and luck to all future undertakings. 

There is only one more thing I wish you all could do me a favour… 

>Don’t forget to remember me =) 

Everynow and then, drop me a message… just to tell me that you are alive and you are living a fabulous life. 

I will miss all dearies and beyond doubt, I love U. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment