Thursday 2 December 2010

1st of December… OPM’s birthday.

Keen Hoong as the selected planner for this end year U65 gathering decided to have a celebration for her. He booked me for the whole day. OPM fetched me and we headed to Jusco, the hot spot of Seremban...duh. K rooms were fully booked so we gotta wait until 2pm. There I was introduce to a new fwen called CK and Wayne, JiaYie ‘s boyfriend. The rest were U65 people which includes Jiayie, Peai Mun, Keen Hoong and JienFei. K season was great! My gang said I was singing using the audio… Damn, what a compliment! 
Blush blush~
I finally found a guy who could sing Sam Lee’s songs…. Sweet! I finally hear OPM voice for the 1st time singing songs. Last time you sang too, but I can never hear voice. =)

 Pretty hor =)
two funny clowns of U65
After K season, we went to Secret Recipe for some sweet treats.  I can’t believe we celebrate bday using just 3 half eaten cakes. Lol. Funny betul la. For dinner, KH, CK, OPM and me went for dinner while the rest went home before resuming the night’s life. Vietnamese’s restaurant called Phoco. Not bad at all. I especially enjoy the Rice Biscuit. Then Justin joined in. The price was not bad and very huge portion of food. 


Then the next spot was at S11 pub located at Era Walk. Cham… I baru second time go pub. Well, the rest was history. I don’t remember how many bucket of Carlsberg they ordered but I did consume at least 3 glasses, or more, plus-minus those half glasses taken away by others. I guess they saw something was wrong with me. By the n-th sip, I got headache. As the wind blows hard and nonstop kuaci biting and more chatting going on, it got worsened. Justin never failed to impress me! I just started crushing a new guy and I thought I like him a lot. Now I don’t think so. Arghh…  LOL


Nobody can deny that like feeling I had on him is still present. I don’t even trust myself if I were to tell myself that it’s over. But, I’m moving forward. I like to miss that old feeling again but at the same time, I have already moved ahead… So, u dun need to be glad only when I found a bf yea… I just love to kacau u and see your damn big eyes sparks with shocks…XD... Sayang u o piggy sweetheart


I’m just happy seeing him and all my friends are fine and happy with their lives now. I’m most happy seeing JiaYie finally found someone to call her own. She is such great gal and she definitely deserves a good guy. Hey Wayne!!! I’m watching you… Don’t bully her ya~

4 comments:

  1. wah..like damn nice leh..sad that i cnt attend..joanne, n u65,miss u all

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.... dun be anonymous....state ur name ya...lol... too bad. we were never once in complete gathering

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m nt anonymous, i m kayling..hehe..
    Just forgot stated my name before click enter..haha

    ReplyDelete