Sunday 5 December 2010

I was browsing through the photos of the biology family. 
Wow… 2 years and a half had passed. We have come so far dear babes… Those pictures captured our memories, the journey that we have been through and the foundation we have built for our friendships. I was most touched when I clicked into my birthday album. It was a warm evening filled with surprises by all members in bio family. I truly appreciate their affections. 
In the same semester, Pauline, Syndy and Jayne birthday were celebrated. Unfortunately, both Jayne and Syndy Bday fallen on weekend and I was away. I did my part in their lil Slide show and presented them with some choco sweetness the day after. I knew they had fun with housemates which they truly deserved. This pair of sweeties is such darling to many of us. 
I remember me being in so many lil different groups since Year 1 in university. From the KKM gang, I was translocated to the Hi5 group with lil secret only 5 of us know. Once it was exposed, Hi5 group was defunct and bio family was united as one for good when we were in Year 2. Then with the presence of Narimah, we created the Zero Pong! Even non genetic members joined our unity. Together we laughed our heads off with jokes Narimah taught. 
Then after sometime, we slowly broke off the huge unity to work on each other minor groups. The under Narimah’s claw group comprises of MeeTeng, Syndy, Pauline and Jayne. 
The abnormal combination of animal and insect’s group are filled by Lalat SauKheng, Tikus Fang, Ketam LayMei, Labu@ Termite Pumpkin, and me, Wasp JC. 
Then there is another strong Zaba team which includes HuiLee, YiQian, and YinFong. 
Last but not least, the two invisible not quite invincible hunks of biology, Fred and Jason. 
Along the way as we built the foundation for these lil groups, we still managed to be in huge family gathering whenever summoned. I dunno about you guys, I miss everyone. I can’t wait to see us all together again, as a big family.

1 comment:

  1. awww... T___T we left one semester d

    we should organise more gatherings!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete