Thursday 23 December 2010

X-Mas

Christmas is here again...ho ho ho

Well, I'm not a Christian like many people thought I am. Since i was young Xmas seems like a mysterious celebration. I wasn't expose to any Xmas event and i know very little about the ritual and protocols. But i always like the tales about Santa coming to town, bringing joys to good kids and cherishing happiness. I guess deep down inside, i wish Santa would come to me and bring me some happiness too. 


Now that im elder, old and wise (when im not blur), those tales became stories... Simply just stories as they are no longer bring wonders to me. They no longer ignite my curiosity as my perception to Santa is that he is a fake man and he don't exist. Pretty much the same perception i had on god.

So why do i make a big deal on it? Did i? Hmm... I like the merry surroundings. Bright lights and smiley faces. My last Xmas was my 1st. It was insane but still, a superb one to kick start a ritual for me. This year, I don't really wanna attempt the sotplak countdown at Bukit Bintang anymore. I guess this whole sickness brought my mood slightly off. There will be things these few days...


So, what does Xmas means to me... In malaysia, there is no such thing as snow and big man with herds of deers with darn cool reddish carriage toying around. We do have lotsa fake stuff tho... All in all, I would say Xmas is a celebration of dreams come true...  

Wanna know my dreams... it's like mountain's high, river's deep...

LOL

Merry Christmas Bloggers and Blog readers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment