Tuesday 28 December 2010

Welcoming year 2011

This Xmas has been wonderful....

Most importantly, meaningful =)

Xmas eve, Sly, Pc and me went to Time Square to hang out. Bear came along too. Though the meet up was quite brief, it was worth it cuz i miss you guys dearly. After PT, we haven't really meet up for any activity. I don't even bump to any of you in faculty... which is a sad thing. Organize more meet up yea girls

 @ uniqlo
Dancers...
Huggable bear

Since I was back early, I called my girls out for dinner...Sushi King at Kajang. Funny how these gals make no attempt in storming the town this year despite our adventurous last Xmas eve. I guess we are all tired.. C how the age influence us... haiz. So, after some discussion, Fang, Mun, Pumpkin and me head out to Metro point.
Toilet shots... biasa la

It was really a simple gathering for a dinner at our favorite spot. But i truly enjoy it. The experience of running few times across the busy roads for the stu bus was totally insane and scary. Stupid Rapid. U, no more! I went back hometown right after dinner. On Xmas day, I was thinking I would spend the day alone at home. Ys called upon and we went to Tarrot at night. We had a great laugh reminiscing old times and I know i love this friend dearly. 

Then on the 26th/12 which was the Boxing day, a U65 gathering was planned by Mr. Wilson Lai at Kensington. If it's not for this gathering, probably i would really celebrate XMas at KL. I always look forward to U65 gathering... hardly miss any as we are basically meeting each other only every sem break. Although many are studying nearby, we don't really interrupt each other life in university and by that, i found many worthy friendships in my own university too. Surprisingly few hardly seen faces came especially Ruth, my first paulian friend. LOL. I miss having pure english conversation with friends. The gathering was a great joy and I'm happy seeing all of them healthy and looking fabulous. 

More pictures soon.... OPM ar... XD

Last Xmas was a hype celebration, this year's was more a laid back and conservative one. It taught me one thing. No fanciness and pretty surrounding can ever be compared to wonderful friends on the special days. I celebrate not just Xmas on those 3 days, I was celebrating my friendships. 

Xmas is superficial, and these days too commercialize. What really drive me to have this intention of even celebrating the spirit of Xmas is the togetherness I grab hold to. Perhaps many don't know this, i have this hobby of counting the number of besties i have...LOL... cuz i tend to have problem justifying which friends belong to which groups... U noe, groups like ~good friend gone bad, notty friends, hiao de, insane de, distance-keeping de, can't-live-without...and so the list goes on... 

Fun but Fan... XD 

Just after the university reopen, I know i need to make an effort to cut down the fats. I took in chunks of fats and lately, my appetite sorta goes against my will. I almost lose control over my consumption limit and this is depressing. Finally I jog for the 1st time in stadium. The last time I was there was during the tract competition and Larian 1 Mas. 

Refreshing... 

More craziness from my gang soon. This is our last semester and I know just how wild we can get... in a good way XD.  


No comments:

Post a Comment