Thursday 16 December 2010

The Miao Family

After Sansit told me yesterday that he finally handed in the Thesis and is officially a free man, I was slightly touched. Having involved in all the Thesis workload, I totally felt the difficulties they were enduring and how much they suffered. We sorta came up with a plan to do a gathering and celebrate. 

I went to bandroom finally to support the Jixun as my lab work was cancelled. A pre-NTLP camping. I didn't confirm myself as a participant cuz I cannot be sure of my time table in laboratory. The bandroom brought back lotsa memories. I saw many new members includes few drummer, new special voices and some old men. XD

I love the environment. But hor, all the time I kena bomb de lo... bully-able huh? Esp itu Evil-moon.

Then as planned, the few K kaki came as planned to the band room before heading out. I thought it would be the perfect place to gather and at the same time, those old seniors can visit the Jixun. Sadly, Siewin and Leng Leng cannot make it. I wish to call upon more... But they have got responsibility there... solute you guys...

Gayao ya~

Singing k with 3 boys... yay~ odies... I love being with seniors sometime... At least I feel young. Singing with music pro guys sounded fun too... We all had fun... lotsa funny moments from 
Mr. Sansit lo... touch my body~ ouch...swt giler man...

thanks ya grandpa miao Sansit, papa miao Sooyung, and koko miao Sam (triple S)

Next time we form complete group k... + twin sis miao Siewin and didi miao Kimleng.

Can I bring another hiao miao Edmund

I realised how much this nose allergy caused my singing ability. I dun just have nosy vocal, the biggest concern is that I would not have enough breath I need for some songs... Mid way thru the season, allergy strike, then some spray and it goes away....temporarily. 

It hope it would not affect my bloody good voice (lack techniques) in the future...

Shall fix my nose...respiratory failure..

You noe, if you are allergy to certain food, u can dun eat it

If you're allergy to air, particles or dust in air... can you don't breathe???

I can't carry an oxygen tank around uc...  

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment