Wednesday 15 December 2010

Recently

 This design work sum up my life in UKM... 

 Fashion design is in my blood...

 While about to do closing, inspiration kinda lacking but eventually
......

 Tadaa.... this is the second art work as such i produced. The 1st was a gift i did for my U65rians... 

I'm proud of it... It tells story! Whether people see it the way i see it, is okay... I don't define myself. Everything about me do not tell you about the real me. How much people understand me and how much i let em to understand is a different matter altogether. 

Im complex~haha... you think?

 Random pic.... my B eating cakes... how greedy n gelojoh

love u

Feel like writing lotsa, but fatigue has taken control. 

2morrow den~ =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really great art work ! WALAO very cool !!! <3 it ! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete