Friday 30 April 2010

kong k + most anticipated movie

After a brief resting when my exam was finally over, my power was regenerated. On the 30th of April, i was more ready than ever to go for an outing. Early planning was to go K with Benjamin n YS then movie with him and his cousin in the morning. Then my night time would belong to my Newtuners. Since my dear Pumpkin was snatched by her sister, i mai go my own activity le. Somehow, plan corrupted...YS couldn't come to K season. So there was only me and him in the room, singing and at times yelling....key off, nevermind, we had each other to cover up...haha. 

i like my shot better =P

My first date with him was at K-room too, red box. Hey, were we in the same room?? LOL... Benjamin is one good friend that has a special place in my list. I dunno how to tag you....i am not sure how to categorize you into my well n defined circles of fwen. I wanna treat u as one of my gals. Emotionally yes, physically cannot ma. I hug n kiss my babies de. Then, wanna call you close pal pulak, we can seriously have a long period of time not talking, not commenting on each other post, not meeting at all, as though we are ignoring each other... but when we finally meet up, haha....gila stuff happen.

I like creating buzz with you. Basically we did nothing but still there will be people talking... And we couldn't be bothered. I like the fact that we share common interests n attitudes except for the fact that u like choco n i'm into coffee. This sem sees our friendship progress. You have been my eyes when i buta jalan most of the time....does this phrase sounds familiar??... Lastly, thanks for being a great companion of mine. We started the sem 2gether, now we officially end it as well. Proudly declaring you as my bff.
**lick lick**.....hahaha...our secret code

Then we off to get some ice-cream...Switzerland brand...what was the name again? Once her cousin sister arrived, we off to the movie. 

 

Ice Kacang Puppy Love 
a.k.a 
Chu Lian Hung Tou Ping 
Those who watched has been praising this movie non stop and it was highly recommended. Still, i do wish to keep my expectation low. This Malaysian product was a huge surprise! It was totally a great movie. The characters are well presented. The plot is interesting, might be predictable and typical but who cares? Doing the best out of simplicity is the hardest task ever. Many end up making disaster, this would be the best Malaysia product to date. All Malaysian affair and some sprinkle of hongkongers. 

Simply hilarious and meaningful.

Angelica Lee acted so well. When she cry, i cry with her...dammit. Paling x suka cry when i'm watching movie in cinema. Adui... i like her best in this movie. I like the fact she broke free from the horror genre where i still think she lack of something. I can't feel her being afraid, but in this movie, i could feel her being hurt. I felt hurt. I found myself related to her character....in some sorta way. I thought it was a OMFG situation when she kisses Botak....haha. U have to be really in love with him to kiss him ba.... =) Oh, i like the woman who act as her mother too.

 I never am a fans of Ah Niu.... i had my view 100% changed today. This photos were taken by my senior in UKM when he was involved in the whole production. He acted as a she, a woman who always geboh in the cafe shop. So proud of him even though it was just a small role. His name is 
Soon Kien Seng.

this is the character he plays




 these are the pictures on the set from his collection. thanks bro for allowing me to publish this.

Personally, i like how the story tell the 1st love from the angle of a guy, since he was young. I like the idea where he would always be there for her regardless of she needed him or not. He will always be the one who could tell if she is happy or sad. I like how the movie emphasize little gesture like hair petting and touches. Sometime, it might seems small, but it might means something to that person. I despise the fact that he never have the courage to confess. Letter writing could be romantic but it's also a coward's personality. A guy who never has the courage to confess to a girls he loves is never worth to be loved. But that was what the story wanted to tell...the innocence of young lovers. 


This wouldn't be what i want tho. I don't like to play guessing games...it often proves my antenna malfunctioned~

After the movie, we went to the shushi Zanmai for our dinner as i called off the night outing with another geng. It was too challenging for me to travel alone to places i never go and 4 someone like me who can get lost in the exam hall, the distance and channel switching lanes are way too extreme. So sorrie....


The sushi served was artistically beautiful...they tasted good tim...no wonder there are always long queues outside even without promotion. 


A satisfying day to celebrate the end of final examination cum my 2nd year~30th April 2010

=)))
 



No comments:

Post a Comment