Monday 5 April 2010

mini project =)


Mini project was the biggest assignment for me thus far... the whole semester work would be presented on the day-the day we all have been anticipated for. The presentation day was due Saturday 3rd of April. 

 With just one hour of sleep, i went to the hall with so much anxiety and anticipation. The progress of settling down was not smooth, the fact that we have to run everywhere just to get the hard copy done... I really tried my best to be the leader to my team. I think i did well and we got thing done pretty fast that we, particularly me have a lot of time free while the rest was rushing all the works. 

I do not know how one could take the role of a leader so easily while i was stressing out like shit. I was always checking on everyone, reminding them so much and make sure everything was in order. I worked not just on my part, which i think i am strongest in. I also help did many research on their parts just in case they needed extra help as i do not noe if the works given will burden them or not. Basically, i was over-worried! So, at last, when everything is compiled, we waited for our turn to be called. 

I was most worried for the limited time....seriously, a semester work in just 8 minute? Are you outta your mind? My discussion and conclusion was so perfect and i even managed a twist in presenting which i was dying to do but, i just couldn’t. By the time it reached my turn, the second bell was rang, which also mean time is up, and i got freak out. I just clicked all slides and mumble some stuff and that was it... Questioning time!!! I was not at all afraid as my team are prepared. Shoot us all you wanna.... instead, i saw them puzzled... huh?? Were you guys impressed or we got you confused? They did not question us, but just told you that we were lacked of some test in analysis. 

I seriously learnt a lot from there. All 3 lectures did not go much on the other part which left me question if they were practically satisfy or probably they couldn’t find a way to attack as bee/wasp in terrestrial is not their proficiency. I was very disappointed that i could cry out on the spot. I failed to forecast about the time limitation could have such impact on us when i already knew the limitation a few days back. I was over-confident and i did not manage a practice with my team mates. I think i fail this time as a leader. 
 new way of eating nasi lemak...pumpkin say, compressed it, then bite =)

busy collecting rubbish... for recycle...for the greens... for the mother nature.... salute!!!

Though i did not win, not any in the 3 spots, but my group scored 19.67 marks out of 24 marks. With 2nd and 3rd place with just 20 marks. Although i am not satisfy with my presentation, but i am, with the whole project. I am at last feel like a biologist. 

Awh latiff... 
it was shocking the first time when you told me you are following my blog. That day, i saw you finding a chance to talk to me. I knew exactly you would talk to me about it. The last blog i post was a bit extreme and i knew you would talk to me esp when i touch on the word god.
I truly appreciate what you did. It reminded me so much of the old you...the 1st year 1st sem latiff. Those days, you were an impressive friend where you always make me feel superior when im with you. Whenever i am down, when im in need of happiness...you’ll just be there. That was what i miss. 
But please don’t judge me...don’t discuss with me with the method i choose to excrete my emotion... for me being able to tell out it a huge step... and when i did, u noe at that moment i was indeed depressed and possibly crying while i was typing which i would not let anyone see me doing that. I knew what i was doing. What i did n said might not last. So worry not as i won’t be blue for a long time. I hate being advised when i knew what i was doing and please note that i am sensible enough. You being caring with judgemental make me feel more like a loser....as though i am not even eligible for making my own statement, to get my frustration out my chest...   
 you noe, just do what you did best... the Latiff way... i found the lost you this sem and i’m happy to see that... probably you cannot find the joanne you lost...but hey, the one you noe is joanne. And joanne stay n stubbornly persist no matter how much i wanna get rid of her... 
im now just more of jcdagreat... as she is superior, she is strong and loud.... she has larger than life attitude...way over the top and will never put off by petty issues...she is another me. A shell i can hide in.... so dun break it...dun force me out... when i choose to avoid, dun force me to face it....i am healthy and im still sane....so, dun worry...im so very fine. It’s still funny how you can make me open up to you about my problem so easily...  there is a part in you that make me believe you, comfortable and safe... keep that for me. Polygamy dun works for ya, so despite your GF jealousy, im dominating that part in you.... deal??





No comments:

Post a Comment