Friday 30 April 2010

the end of second year

I don't know how to exactly express my feeling here... for the first time i had two exam clashed in a day...the final day for my final exam. Overall, i think i did okay but there is always room to improve in my case. It's not that i couldn't give my 100% but my passion n will to score is no longer burning inside of me. All last minute stuff got me to the edge of point where i no longer generate willingness to battle for a deanlist. I did try to revise and maximise the time given as my timetable was consider the best as i have a total of 7days before every weekly 3 subjects. But.... when there is but, it means procrastination occurred....

pumpkin bday celebration


What i hated the most is my period cycle. IT as though understand my will not to be bothered by the uneasiness during exam week. Stress came visiting and IT got stuck. Just on the last day of the exam, my period came in the morning....gila.... if you could got stuck for so long, stuck for a few more days then. That day. I was supposed to go to the Mines with Pumpkin and watch IPMAN. (i always pronounce I-P MAN rather than 'yip man'...haha...) Since i had no sleep the night b4, i have to reject the outing and surprise her in the wee hour of april 30th. 

my favourite gals

We had a crazy n loud celebration at her room thanks to saukheng and her willingness to drive....after that, me and saukheng and another gal went to KTHO for a teh tarik time. 1st time went there for supper... Seriously, i have yet to explore UKM to the fullest... 2 years already wei~ next year... promise i'll be better in knowing my own university.

No comments:

Post a Comment