Saturday 17 April 2010

eXam--3 down, 3 more 2 go

A lesson no one can ever learn....we just cannot escape last minute studying... 

sigh!!!

The scariest one BIOMETRY which many afraid of end up pretty easy for me... Probably it wasn't really as mathematical i as thought it would be... i have to make up to my mid sem result... i dun thk i score well for that cuz i wasnt confident at all with my answer. In exam, when you lose the confident, you lose everything. Then another 2 more annoying subjects which i barely touch.  
Both are science in BM and they sucks. 

When it's a biology subject, then do not mess with my memory. i have ultimate short term memory if i really wanna score that subject.

and do noe, if i walk out early from the exam hall, you can be sure that i do not noe how to do and i already semi giving up on it. 

sigh...again!!!

this was taken at Cheras Leisure Mall... recently, i lost all sparks... i feel old


i finally found this restaurant le...next time must try 

All my ugly sitting poses was seen by him that day in the exam hall. I didnt notice he was just sitting behind me, at the next row's table. Though i no longer yearn for his attention, i dun want him to have a chance saying ''i am lucky not making that move''.... that would be my dialog. Not his! He don't has the standard to say that... hee

 Recently, i became close to Pumpkin...  i forgotten what drives up together...probably during mini project. Somehow, chemistry occurs and we just clicked. She complimented me... and i feel comfortable being with her. I dunnoe if you feel same way but, i already acknowledge you as my bestie... 

Soon after, i realise that you have a similarity with one of my ex BFF. You even have her look but definately you are prettier...haha. i believe you will not course me sadness de =) we shall see how this friendship blossom!

pumpkin with her secretion...haha....pumpkin soup

OMG...

i cant believe i will got lost in the exam hall.... during biometry time, 45minute b4 the exam finish, i felt the urge to got to the loo. i was like...quite far wo... can remember seat mou?? Then the thought of Ethan Tan being so superbly tall (sexy o) sitting 2 seats behind me might help me remember my seat. so i went and quickly got out from the toilet. Once i walk out, oh dear....i never now Ktams hall is that huge.... i was scanning for him.... but i can't see... i try to act like i noe my place and randomly select a row to walk into....but i knew something is wrong when i don't see any empty seat. i began to shiver... 

oh god....i am lost. 

 bahagian B not yet finnish...it was hard but i'm yet to give up
i walk back infront... i almost wanna ask the Pengawas infront but i forgotten my seat number so i took another look at the crowded seats and thankfully i saw Latiff. He was seating 45 degree behind me. I couldnt explain how much i love him at that moment. haha... so i shame-fully walk back to my seat...

the last thing i knew was many of my course mates saw it...that stupid act... oh gosh...food science peoples were there too.... habis image lo....blur princess....
malu maximally...

i guess not many people will got lost in the very exam hall gua... i tend to go the extreme way in blurness wise.

these week....yor, water crises!!!

i need to at least bath 2 times aday n with such weather, 3 times. the problem is water supply is often cut. A simple action like bathing require a hunting journey going from block to block... oh god... for goodness sake. it's exam period k.... moral of the story, pls just save water...



do not cancel off my bathing pleasure... do not compare our condition with the Africans. There have no choice and no way to conserve and enjoy their mother nature...  BUT we are bless with it... so please be grateful...

every drops of it

No comments:

Post a Comment