Monday 12 April 2010

2nd year, 2nd semester


 Wow...another semester has passed by... 

I remember complaining that this semester is a lil too short... but i think i would change my mind looking back to my collection of pictures that reminded me of how much i have done for this period of time. 
I started to feel old and im beginning to act old too...sigh. 
Well, let’s begin with the story. The sem began with a bang!!! I had my 1st stay out at night journey on Christmas. This crazy outing was the most rebellious act i have ever done and i had fun all night long. It was a back to back activities where the journey continue from time square to mid valley... a whooping 24 hours non sleeping journey... 



i dunnoe where the hell i get those energy but i can literary remember how painful my feet were right after i took out my sport shoes. Then New Year came and the almost similar act came visiting but with different plot and characters. On New Year eve, i was all over PJ and KL then on the day itself, i was hanging out with my old friend of 15 years and Benjamin... Awh Ben, i think i miss you already...

Soon after, i was preoccupied with university works. There were 2 field works, one mini project which close resemble Viva and Thesis, hell lotsa assignments and many journal reading... I am most satisfied with myself as a student this semester. I don’t just hold many responsibilities, i give so much commitment into my works. I can’t say that i enjoy all the subjects but i definitely show better progress in the field of biology. With 3rd year approaching, i am definitely a half biologist now...LOLZ. I realised that i enjoy the study about ecology too...a subject that concern about environment. 
 At
 then Mersing
 
Although the fieldworks were very tiring but they initiates bonding between course mates and kept our relationship strong esp the 14 Chinese unity. 
I encounter few of the finest lectures in UKM and totally respect them for being so knowledgeable. Their love towards their fields are contagious and this leave huge impact on me and my view to my course altogether. Biometry is one of the subjects that caught my attention. I hate to say this but somehow i found this subject challenging in a good way. Well, i don’t see biometry as a maths subject cuz i don’t hate it that much. I would consider it as a study on data that would prove my experiment right. Well, i can’t hate something that hardly goes against me...Probably it’s the word ‘design’ that came with the title of the subject that turn off the hate spell or probably i knew i must master it in order to do my Thesis where no one can escape doing biometry experimental design. 
 my mini project mates

Time management... a subject that make me stress from the top to the bottom...from the beginning till the end. Normally when i sabotage my time in work for nonsense stuff like FB, i will only stress out last minute when i need to summit whatsoever. This course averaged my stress so that i develop high blood pressure gradually, so i would have time to jot down my will than to shoot right up at the very last minute and die instantly. Dun get me wrong! This woman is an amazing lecture and i learnt so much in this course. The most satisfying minor subject U3 ever. The task in doing cultural interview between strangers in Indian is one freakin cool assignment...
 CNY reunion with paulians
Due to the thesis title selection, i was kinda devastated by the fact that huge possibility i would be thrown to the LELONG site where i would eventually have to face the field and lecturer i most wanted to avoid. If none entomology lecturer would take me in, i might probably beg them for reconsideration or possibly come up with another title for me... i would do anything for that... i don’t wish them to discriminate me just because i am from genetic major.

I’m 100% better in 

 passion

determination 

and

knowledge 

in your field. Just please accept me...any insects...please...


My biggest event as performer was New tune Live Performance function. It was a dream came true and it was the most amazing experience for me as a singer. New Tune is a place to learn and it boosts my talent... a place i can nurture my passion and my will to be better and stronger... for that, i thank all the opportunities and support from everyone who involve NTLP13. Erm... i didn’t get flower.... huhu... yea... as boyish as i could be...i like to be pampered with flower too....   
 this is when you're desperate for one
well, ignore it...haha. Tho it wasn’t perfect but it was good enough for a starter...losing the whole involuntary nervous system that kept bothering me for as long as i remember is totally a joyous fact to be celebrated. I don’t fear the stage no more...
 the celebration
I took cha cha dancing and i am happy to have chosen it and had it be my 1st ball room dancing experience. I follow some new jazz lesson too but i was not satisfied with the guru. Hence, i dropped off. I was invited by my roommate to sing in one of the KKM annual dinner function before NTLP which i sang ‘if i ain’t got you’ by Alicia keys. This song no longer threatens me as i believe i’ve master it. For the 1st time in my life, i am proud of my performance as singer. I was not nervous, i was not shaken, i did not shiver and most importantly, i sang with my full ability, almost which i had New Tune rehearsals to thank for. 

Biology gals... i love you girls like a lot!!! A lot!!! I cannot imagine my days without anyone of you. From solo, i met Meeteng then the Hi5 group and then my mini project gals and soon, the unity of zero pong~... our bonding are complex and the relationships are multilayered with lotsa complication. This is what makes the bio gals specials. All of you are pretty in my eyes... and only good people and my loved one appear angelic in my very eyes. My presence might not make much of a difference but never ever ignore Joanne yea... i would die...
4 semester staying with my roomie le.... one sick gal with 0% of obsessive compulsive behaviour  problem VS superbly loud gal... haha. I love you roomie... as close as we are, we hardly even spend time together outside the room... still, i am glad that we made it to the chocolate fair and we even watched Alice in Wonderland together... what an achievement!!! Haha... you’re the best roomie i ever had and let’s continue our 3rd year journey together ~sleeping side by side...how gay is this... =) muaksz.
I hate to say this but i ran outta crush 4 times le.... sigh. Actually, to be precise, there is only one... but well, i can’t let him dominating my head hence, i took in extra replacements who fail terribly as well. By the time i got tired waiting and guessing, many are desperate in contrast. I was sarcastically smiling as i finally got out from the misery. I broke free from the thought of crushing somebody.
1stly cuz it isn’t worthy.  
2ndly due to my own attitude and the fact that i was cursed where only chickened dudes and freak falls for me, i better just let it be... im not gonna force what’s more of waiting... 
3rdly, im ignoring all the potential scary strangers cuz i fear strangers and they annoyed me most of the time... to make it clear, good guys who do not wish to love and be loved,  
stay away from me
And those bad and dare devil, think twice before approaching cuz i might just humiliate you that you never wish you have meet me.

I love this sem... it was like a banana boat. You have many flavours of ice-cream in a nice but slightly deformed bow, pretty designated fancy sugary items around the boat with sprinkles of M&Ns and raisins on top of it. It gives you brain freeze and at the same time amuse you with fantasy with each lick and bites. It provides you with surprises with some hidden berries and sweet BANANA then some bitterness of dark choco that you wish for another scoop of vanilla immediately. One heavenly taste i am satisfied with.
If only i could add in some coffee scent~ a cup of cappuccino ... some warmness to enhance my appreciation towards the deseart...the one thing i always wanted, a dream that will never come true... i guess you just can’t be that selfish. Joanne cannot always reach perfection. Jcdagreat said she is capable of being one...


No comments:

Post a Comment