Saturday 30 September 2017

A very unwell plan of date.
I dont like rushing doing anything.
But so long i am with you i guess im okay.

So long you are okay and by my side. I'll be happy.
I like it when you sing to me. Cuz that is when i know that you are comfortable and relax.

We did a lot of unexpected things today.
Since we were late for our 2pm movie thus we sneak into 2.30 pm slot which happened to be just opposite room and thank god for the pre-enter visual board which allows us to view the room beforehand.

Lets not do this all the time okay dear...
Or we will continue not to be on time ya.

Thanks for making my day wonderful love.
Meeting my expectation and being so attentive.

We kissed for the 1st time. And i wish you would never leave me without a kiss for future dates onwards. :)

Continue to break our barriers.
Melts ours years and anxiety away.

You gave me a lovely 5 hours companionship.
And i miss it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment