Wednesday 4 October 2017

Oh love.

What can i do to make you feel loved?

Would you appreciate your health better?

I know every festival now will be difficult to endure.

I have no word to console you. Because no word can do. No word would ever bring back the one person you love the most.

I only wish that you will allow me to be with you throught this journey. Let me walk with you.
I am not blessed with a sweet mouth.
But do not deny my capacity to love and my sincerity to want you feel protected and happy.

Please dont push me away.
Please. It hurt me more than you are hurting yourself.

I miss playing candles.
I just find no meaning playing it now.
Event my younger cousins no longer do so.

Would we bring back festival joy in each other?

You have been a brave boy today.
I like that you face your problem with fear than to cowardly run for easy option.
It wasnt comfortable but it is the only option to avoid it once and for all deary.

I will reward you :)

Guess guess...

:3


No comments:

Post a Comment