Saturday 21 October 2017

Dear Love.

*shy*****

It's crazy how one person can make you feel so shy but brave at the same time.
It's crazy how you know how much you can love one person so much and receive it back at the same time.

This journey came so late to me and i dont know what is the reason behind all these delays. But eventually it leads me to you. If those passer-bys have worked out then i wouldnt have met you.

Cheesy but true.

2 days ago i didnt intentionally find fault with you but we kinda adopt this "please tell all or we are pretty done" kinda communication and it happened.
So i asked you so many questions which i normally will bring to grave with my mouth sealed shut no thanks to my ego.

And you answered them with sincerity of which i took it without much doubts. That kills away my anxieties and my discomforts. After all i just want to understand. And all i ever wanted is to know why having no comparison as guidence.

I know i have my demands and i dont want you to felt chocked up. But i wanted this relationship to work and not just let go like previous flings.
Im not sure i can lose you like anyone else before you.

Unless you wanted to let me go.

And so came our 3rd week dried non dated date.
You were mostly occupied with work while i just keep waiting untill we finally have the time of our own.

Seen you so hardworking made me feel pleased.
Im drawn to efforts and wisdom in a man.
And your kindness. Minus overthinking.

Things happens and then we got some hiccups towards the end of the day.
Baby please know that no matter what happen, i will not let you go through them alone anymore.

Its crazy your emotions are so contagious to me.
Your laugh makes me gigles.
Your anger scares me. Pls dont be mad when you are with me.
Your sadness makes me cry.
It hurts me so bad i wish to lift it away from you.
Your being affects me.
Your presence are comforting and pleasent.
So long you are happy and well. Everything else doesnt matter.
With you it is love.
I am very clear headed. I wish that you feel that and of the same too.

Right there and then i knew you are more than just my boyfriend.

We went 2nd base.
And it was the most beautiful and wildest moment we had thus far.
Hugging is dangerous. Thanks for highlighting it.
I finally see why.
Haha... im loving every bit of it.

Let's make every wish of yours came true.
Mine is simple. Really. As complicated as i am, i am very easily satisfied.

Your happiness is mine.

Let us miss her together.
She is someone i loved through you.
She made you the man i loved.
The kindest and the modest man.
The old soul.
The one that never fail to remind me to drink water.

I love you baby.
Muaks

Vol 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment