Saturday 28 October 2017

Yours.


Was it too early? Will it ever be too early?
Mostly it is just the perception of time.

Am i ready? Will i ever be ready?

I was very much certain with my choice from the very beginning. Our relationship was a delying one and i didnt get to make a decision for us. But when it finally materialized, the up coming decision become mine.

There was no hesitation. There was no doubt.
My certainty was as solid as rock. 
I choose you and i will choose u one thousand times over again.

It came so natural and it was a no brainer to me.
That requires a lot of trust and love.
With you, those were never a question deary.


The day started late and we checked in around 5pm.
It was a gloomy day. Whole of seremban was in heavy rain for 2 hours.

But PD was superbly kind. Windy and lovely weather. I got pranked by love. I was told that we would be going to have a staycation at a place called WinWin boutique hotel which really exists cuz i went for a checking myself earlier.

We drove to Avillion Admiral Cove hotel cuz he set me up to be the driver while he check the waze and the whole we-got-lost story and the urgency of a nature call. 

It was the sweatest prank ever and i cant believe he pulled it off so romantically. And boy isnt him charming the whole of yesterday.


Waking up to this beautiful sea view.
Way to win me, love.
Muaksss.



The view over breakfast strolling.



Dinner at restaurant by the beach. Food... meh.
But the beach... i bet the sand feels soft as powder.
But love catches a cold and it was too dark to walk about. 


Make up-less face. We both hardly get some sleep. Hmmp. Unfamiliar bed and 2 insomnia kakies....

Pity baby. He was so tired :(
And he gotta work on a Saturday.
Making our gateway even shorter.

Thank you love for everything.
You dont talk about love very much but you show it whenever we have time for us.

Love u.
Vol 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment