Tuesday 19 September 2017

Unoffically official.

Complicated.... my god. It takes years to make me understand the meaning of complicated in a relationship.

I used to ask why would people put complicated in their relationship status. On means on. Single means single. What is complication means?

I think i kinda have a late puberty? The period officially came in form 2 but it seems my innocence or perhaps stupidity vs ignorance kinda took longer time to evolve...

Anyway.

He called me his gf. While he called him as my bf.
I guess it takes a lot of courage for him to do so.
It doesnt make my heart leaps out wanting to shout out loud that he is finally mine.
I suppose it was because we has been emotionally so close and was in this courtship long before the label. Thus it seems just mediocre at the moment.
So this is the feeling when one call you theirs?
Perhaps we are still very new. And the fact that im elder...

No doubt the sincerity is there. And it feels so much sweeter to talk to each other now. Lets just see how it unfolds.

As much as i have wished to see this coming into a realization, I am always prepare to see one walks away. I am not afraid to see them choose the latter. I am just annoyed to have them hang on too long in my life.

Dont disappoint me again.
Let's explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment