Friday 2 June 2017

Not giving up yet?

:) You are quite unpredictable dont you?

Your call made my day. A simple but carefree talk.
Utter nonsense of the remedy to my flu etc...

Not more than 15 minutes. I still prefer to talk to you face to face. I can still sense some trace of over nervous kinda feeling in both of our voices.
But we laugh it off anyway. :)

Can you assure me that you are a good person before anything else?

Im not convinced. Too good to be true. haha.
I guess thats the problem with good looks.
People like to judge us. :3
And worst still is how we know each other.
Promise to tell my mom that we met in FB if you got questioned.
Or else you are not allow to fetch me again.
Lollll.

Sigh.

I guess we wont have our 2nd meet up anytime soon. At least not these 2 weeks.

It's okay. If something is meant to be, it will be.
If i can waste my 2 years waiting for a man who cant love me. I can spend some months to do some screening on you.

Im not a fast food. Fyi. I hope you respect that. And like that. I hope you are not a fast food lovers too. Mcd is exception.

It is a shame now that we are a world whereby we tend to judge or be cautious on people.
What do you see in me?

Bottom line is. I will be just happy to have you just as a chatting friend.

Ill be going epoh n penang next thur and back on sunday. Expecting the trip day night got me sick now.

Le boy was hardworking this week.
Lunches and date night.
Hmmp.
The Alient Covenent is hard for the visual pleasing.
You might wanna skip it. Haha...
The similar alien like the one on the movie alien vs predator.
Anyway this time it involves galaxy and biological stuff. They got me interested. He likes the trailer.
I wonder if he likes the movie.

49 days passed. I wish the prayers and the ceremony were all smooth and well executed.
She is now part of the family royalty :)
She would be at peace. Just be well and reach your inner peace soonest to ease her fear and worries.
Help her by helping yourself boy.

She will be loved to heaven. That i am sure of.
She is not going anywhere else but there.

Take good care boy.
Talk to me if you need to.
You know im always here.
Untill i see someone else.
Im always here.

The bitter herb tea.
The 1st surprise you did that made me feel that you really do care of me.
It was almost unbelievable.
Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment