Saturday 10 June 2017

Dear Laymei.

Happy marriage to you and your husband.
Officially Mr and Mrs Goh.
I hope for the best for you and your future undertaking.
You are always the one who strive for opportunity and tried your best to achieve it.
We heard your humble family back ground.
We heard you cried for those past memories.
See where you are heading now.
:)

Im so so proud of you.
And i only hope you find all the happiness returns to you from all the kindness and goodwill you did for others.

I am waiting for the day you will be given the title Professor Sim. A proud Phd holder.

Be loved dear.
I hope n pray Alex that treat you well.
For all the years and things you guys been through.
I only hope that it is all worthy and it blossoms to even better future and wonderful marriage.

As you matured into this strong beautiful young lady you are.

Continue to strive for your dream.
Broken past shall only add fuel to your endless possibled dreams.

I love you.
I hope you knew.
I might not be the one who answers your call or revert text messages time to time.
But i do care.

Or i wouldnt have risk these husstle for your big day. And i had a lovely journey indeed.

I will try my best to achive my own ultimate happiness too.
And i hope we can all live long to witness each other glory days.

Muaks.

***

Nothing else really matter.
They dont matter.
I was their option.
Perhaps the last resource they ran to when they were out of attention payer.

Piece by piece.
Uncollected.
Fragile and undesired.
Failing to understand.
That the missing piece.
Was right inside.
Untriggered.
Masked.
Built.

One fine day.
Non others matters.
You shall find.
The one thing.
You seek for.
Finally unleashed.
Loved.
Timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment