Monday 26 June 2017

IKEA Dream Came True :)

And this time this dream was made true with you.

Im so happy driving up all the way alone to Ikea Cheras and you were there spending the whole noon with me. 

You with a new hair cut. Super smart!
If you havent already knew, i dont always compliment people face to face. 

I wanted to go ikea for as long as forever but never really got the chance to do so.
This time with my new home coming and you being the main reason, i finally found the will to make the effort. Thank you for making time for me.

The only downturn was it was overwhelmingly overloaded with human. And stuffy environment.
My current favourite human was very attentive and kept me very protected. Guided me like full time Ikea Sales (LoL :D) and getting my heavy stuff into car etc.

Now he knew im easily paranoid and are afraid of clowns. And i cant finish one bowl of jap rice meal. What is that call again?
Hahaha... Sorry babe. I waste food.

Im easily contended and low maintainence as a whole but i am very selective in my partner's well being and characters.
Of what i know and being told of. Im satisfied.
Boy who loves coffee and dogs.
What else i could possible ask for?

I knew you are different when im treating you like my best gurl fwens.
So cosy and so comfortable. So huggy.

Lets just hope all of you are sincere and a wonderful being 1st and foremost.

Being a leo. We knew exactly what we have and are capable to deliver.

You made my Mondate wonderful.


It keeps getting better.
I wonder if you feel the same.

Sometimes missed opportunities divert us to better choices. I guess we should really have faith in ourselves.






No comments:

Post a Comment