Saturday 27 May 2017

We finally met.
Thanks for making the effort.
I never know how much i worth until i see people making effort in knowing me a little bit better.
And it turns out better than i can ever imagine.
You are my type of choice.
Those type that i will fall for. Men i will look twice if i see them on the street. And that is exactly what i am afraid of.

I dont wanna repeat this circle.

You are something odd. Something facinating.
You are funny and i wonder why you appear so familiar and it feels like i have known you for sometimes. Cuz you are A LEO!
Thanks for letting me know that you're a Leo.
Thank god for a leo. But a leo is not easy to deal with.
I know cuz i am one hard bitch.
I know how ego and revengeful i could be.

You made me feel like a princess today.
Laugh like a kid.
Pampered like a lady.

I shall see you in next effort maybe.
Yours or mine.
I dont know.
Im not sure if im worthy for a second date.

Thank you for being the best thing that happen this year. You are one big hell of a distraction for me to try let go of the hesitation im facing.

A dog n baby lovers cant be that bad of a boy.

You made this lady so shy.
Blushed madly.


No comments:

Post a Comment