Sunday 31 July 2016

30th July 16. A promise fulfilled.

It was a miserable Friday as i wish to eat out but i dont have the heart to ask le boy to be my company. Ala lonesome Tgif.
Normally when he has the time he would ask me out earlier. If he dont, that means he got something to do. I dont understand it initially. But i somehow get it when i ask and he answer with no hard feeling. 
Some fridays or other random weekday i would ask him out but it seems alot of complication in arrangement. 

Cuz it got me questioning whom we are tying to escape and hiding from?

So, i went to jusco to eat my carving ramen and take a final look towards my needs for next saturday; company annual dinner. Le boy call in and talked and asked if i wish to go for an outing. On saturday :)

How unexpected. It was a late invitation. 
But i would always say yes.
There is always a priority for him.
I wonder if he knew he was having my priority card.

The morning itself, he asked where i wish to go but ofcuz i wouldnt tell him. I knew he would bring me wherever i ask for, for now. The fact that i knew he would do so makes me unsure if he would be comfortable with whatever decision on the destination that i will choose. I chose IOI despite it being not my favourite choice that day. The date only start at 3.40pm when he finally arrived from his place. 

So near yet so far. 45 min away is tiresome. As he already need to travel everyday for work.
And i used to think that i would like to get a penang boy. Gosh... i dont think 45 min is near let alone 6 hours non stop drive to penang. 

He told me he would bring me to somewhere he and i have never been. It was only when i arrived that i know the place. We were playing guessing game all along. Nu sentral. Place where he fulfilled his promise and got my to do list 2016 check box ticked.
A place where Godiva dark chocolate exists.


Yea. That was his hand. Eh, nails are nicely trimmed. :) it was a long drive from my place. 2 hours journey due to jam n waze led routes. 
We had very breezy chat over a comfortable weather. Im happy he got to be my best friend first before anything else. U got to be you when you are with your bff. Very comfortable. 

He dislike taking photos.

Not sure if he feels the same.
He has yet to ask me to be his.... hmmp. 
Or will he ever?
It seems like im having a probationary period on which i have to pass some certain tests before he made up his mind. Hmmp. Did i pass the tests?

He had fulfilled his promise of bringing me to Godiva. Something i have been pestering on and on.
It was super expensive for a cone but it was very heavenly delicious. I love it. 

After savaging the last bit of the whole cone, we walked for a bit and i got myself a new bag for annual dinner. It was our choices. 
You made good choices. Haha... *smirk*

Our dinner was just okay. 
The movie Skiptrace was a lot of fun. 
Got us laughing out loud. Maybe me louder. Haha...

Typical jackie chan holywood movie. 



It was around 11pm and we quickly made a move.
The way back was easier and simpler. We stopped by at sg besi toll for a mcd break. Haha. I knew he wasnt full cuz his dinner portion was too small. And i dont think he like it at all. 


I remember fb posted some stories about relationship and that it isnt fair. Fb gave a naration example. 

A gal demanded a cold drink but was offered a hot water. Boy A tried his hardest to blow to make the drink colder in time. And then while he tried so hard, Boy B came along and offered some ice cubes. 

The gal chooses Boy B. 
When i first read this story, i dont understand it. 
But at the end i got it. 
For me, it is all about mutual liking and wanting. 

If i was the gal, i would have ask the waiter to get the order correct. If i do not wish for the hussle, ill drink the water only when it gets chill. 
And the boy that can sit opposite me is definitely someone i choose to be with. If he has been trying hard for me with me, why would i be interested in another boy getting the ice cubes when i could get them myself if i want. Hahahaha

And im not suppose to take ice thanks to my weirdest nose allergy ever.

That is just the sensible me.

I guess you never know. 

*

Dun let me keep guessing okay? 
Insecurities sucks.
Im thankful for every little things you have done.
Not sure if i did say enough but i really am.
You might have told me through actions. But do tell me anyway.

Lalalala.... :) 
Anticipating days to come.
But you have yet to ask for your priority on 3rd of August. Hmmp. 

We shall see. 

*

When we see something we like, we light up. That smile is simply a genuine upward curls of lips.
Not something you can easily fake. 
We dont always notice how we light up toward thing we like. But we do see it on other people.

I smile my brightest when i saw godiva booth.
And i saw u smile that smile when u saw me. 
Specifically the one you offer when i came out from the toilet looking for you while u already waiting for me at the walk way. 

That bright smile on your face is the real charm.
To me that is the most sincere gratitude one could give another. 

:)

Smile a lil smile for me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment