Friday 1 July 2016

1st Of July 16

A little wild do no harm.

Intimacy is not granted without a functioning relationship.

Do continue to prove to me.

However 2nd day of the month July has arrived.

You still dont have an answer for me.

Yet i still choose not to force you to give me the answer.

I would want to see how this unfolds.

12th of July.

I had a great friday. A granted tgif. My secretive plans failed miserably. Cuz he just cant keep questioning. Still i like messing around :)

The legand of tarzan might not be the best movie ever but i love how connected Jane and Tarzan is.
That might be the darkest tarzan yet. But i like how similar the feature of both the ever famous animation and the real movie this time. The jawline, the body, the butt chin and the sweetness between tarzan n jane when they 1st encounter.

He didnt like it though. 6.5/10
Haha... Well i gotta appreciate the pretty cinematrography. I really pity the gorrila when the zoo keeper killed him to protect the child.
But after this movie, i can totally see how wild a real gorilla can be. A how the child could end up with. Real scary.

I hate how some kissing scenes were cut off. I was like... how intense they can go la? My goodness. When they cut it from Me b4 U, i got fed up.
Now this? Seriously???
Not that i wish to watch that when he is around cuz that would be super awkward... Erm.

Well well.










No comments:

Post a Comment