Thursday 30 June 2016

30 June 16

Last day of June.
Tomorrow will be the starting of the 2nd half of the year. 6 months have passed since.
I have a bad habit of time couting but often fail to keep track.
Today and 2morow is a crucial day cuz i have set a deadline to a decision making. Again. Haha...

Well this time the said person is aware of this matter. Its no biggie. Just a date to Sam Tsui's concert. I think most people know i like him or else i wouldnt have made the effort to buy his ticket without thinking twice. Still its no biggie.
I never wish to force someone to confess or to make any single decision favouring me. Specifically issues as sensitive as relationship or anything related to that.

I dont know what crosses his mind cuz he has maximised the full use of 1 month notice i have given him. But it was me who gave him the luxury of time.
Every feedback from him and how this feedback is presented are telling me something about him.
If he has taken so many days to say no or yes... thats says alot about him.

If there is a no, i would like to know a solid reason. Im open for negotiation. I will have 11 days to seek for a replacement and a back up plan.
I suppose i wont have any problem finding one.

***

My gf told me about office rumours.
I was out for inspection thus didnt join the regular lunch kakis. And done some necessary planning.
Somehow an elder woman colleague ask D on our relationship. He proudly told her that i belong to someone else. He said he will not think of any relationship matter until he is 30 yrs old.
A man with ambition.
At least he has aim and suicide is probably the last thing he has in mind now. And a gf ask if D ever court me now, will i ever accept?

I said too little too late.

***

When a lady in pms be angry with you and give you a hellish time. Most of the time it wasnt really due to pms. It is due to you. For me is a yes. Most of the time i can control my emotion very well even during pms. If i somehow show a nasty side of me to you during that period, it is because of mainly you.


No comments:

Post a Comment