Friday 10 June 2016

Those who know me well... ermm... not sure anyone know me that well.
If i behave exceptionally emotional or happy or loud, im normally hiding my true feeling. I remember the day i confessed my feeling to my 1st crush, i was crushed beyond words. 
That shame and ego shattered were so unbearable. 
But in order to make everyone feels a lil more comfortable i had to act like i could live with it and that confession was just like a bitter gulp of chinese meds. 2 min stinks. 
But in actual fact i felt like i was drowning with shame. And that took me 10 years to forget.

So basically i am pretty good at hiding my feeling. I am master in misleading people with a mask i put on. I mean whatever goes on in my head has nothing to do with others and i dont have to bring all the unnecessary messiness to other people. 

Today is my clerk last day at SRB. 
We have done an early farewell to her so that she could focus to settle her stuff and we both to learn as much as possible prior to her leaving. 
You can bet if today branch is to conduct a farewell for her, we both will be crying out eyeballs out. 
Ill miss her very much. I care of her a lot. 
All the best Alice :)
You have been a wonderful colleague and friend to me. I appreciate the time we had and more to come.
Not just as regularly as we used to have but im pretty sure we will have dates together soonest :)



I had a sudden urge to selfie. It means i felt beautiful.
Thanks for being around today.
You've made the day a little easier for me to deal with.


No comments:

Post a Comment