Sunday 26 June 2016

June


Every time i'm confused or almost give up, you will come back calling. With your own way. With unspoken promises :)

If i dont know you earlier i would have thought that you had read me here. But you read me anyway. You often do. And i thought i was a closebook in person. A trait in you i have forgotten you possess due to many randomness that happenned recently. Busy days, complication after my clerk is promoted, your absence, my insecurities and etc.

Eventful saturday. I love it when you took the lead. Cuz i wouldnt be able to guess what you have in mind. Trying new things together. 
A taste of analytical and planing master... 
A good trait capricorn has. 
It would be great if the plans work accordingly to you but it was a great journey we had. 
It was never the where that matters. It was the who you are with. Ofcuz new places do not harm.


Im pretty sure those plans would be super nice. 
Another round perhaps? Would you arrange again? 
It has been long since someone pampered me that way. No concern for the whole day, no disturbance, good weather and a bloody good companion. 
Just lotsa talk and laugh and sharing. 
Im a sucker at spontaneity but im in for a go if i feel protected.

12th July is calling. I have my fair share of plan too. 
Would you be my partner in crime?



Will you keep your assurance going?



25/6/16

Thank you, God. You heard me. Lol

A joke only us shall know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment