Wednesday 13 July 2016

12th of July 16

Today is Sam Tsui and Kurt's mini concert in Malaysia.
I've somehow force him to go with me and he agreed.
Not sure how wilingly but im glad he said yes after delaying an answer despite being given 1 month's notice.

Im excited and have been looking forward for today since end of May. Well, the day i bought the tickets lar...

Hokey.
Yesterday was a mean day. 11/7/16
Everyone was bluey and totally stressed out.
He was. She was. I was. Everyone was.
I was suppose to have the deadliest aftermath disaster. Leo always does.
But i sensed that he needed a break more than i do.

I was surprised that i could pulled that off. I remained calm and sensible when i should be throwing tantrums. For you kay?
Just like when you were there for me.
Sometimes im not sure if i like to face that situation from anyone but im glad i understand you better now.

So, i expected you to be at your vibrant mood today.
We made a move only about 1pm. (Tbc)



13th July 2016
...continue.

I was onleave and you took time off to bring me up while meet a customer in KL. 
It was a breezy journey up. We got to go SetiaWalk and road travel around Puchong after you met your customer. An area i havent got the chance to see or  be aware of. 

We ate late lunch at 4pm and made a move around 5.30 pm to Avenue K. I have great fanciness over our nation pride KLCC twin tower. I am always in awe with its glorious building and i was effing near to it yesterday. You will never get tired of viewing it as it was a 360 degree differences sides to it. Since im not local, i only got to witness one at a time.

Everything was perfect until someone unrelatively matter came in questioning and accusing certain matters towards my companion which supposedly has nothing related to her. 

I was in my happy mode and was in awe with the whole mini concert set up facing part of the beautiful KLCC and the night was kind. I was so eager to wait for the concert and watching Sam n Kurt live was surreal. But i was more concern towards my companion. Half way down the show he appeared distanced and distracted. I was wondering if he was tired standing for hours or uninterested or something else lingered in his head. 

I didnt guess wrong.



The concert was brilliant. 
I would skip the both local n oversea opening acts as both were dissapointing. Both opening act failed to understand what song should be perform live and what song should better off view online. Im a vocalist myself, thus i can only judge on that point of view. 

Sam n Kurt kept us engaged with their charms and energy. It was so hard to catch any flaw in Sam's performance. His vocal was steady and gave a superior adrenaline pumping performances. All through his 2 hour shows, despite sweat drenched body he gave 100% power and what a wonderful vocalist he is! He needed a big break and i wish his day of making it huge with Kurt will be soon. 
Thank you for a wonderful night!




I got moody myself when i saw him being distanced. Its like Dejavu. One of the reason i like him is because he never make me feel alone when im with him. Half way down the show, i suddenly got that bad feeling and all i wanted was to be alone, totally absorbed by the music and the view. 
I really hate that feeling!
I dont wanna go back to last year where i kept tolerating this connection thinking it was okay. 
It was not okay!

Sticking to the plan, we walked n drove in silence for almost 30 min after the concert ended at 11pm.
I broke the silence. 
And true to my guessing. It was because of that person again. 

I think for the past 2 weeks of consistency, i got to know more of you and us.
From a person who dont reveal much, im glad we both find our comfort in each other. 

Even if this leads us nowhere, im assured that you are a wonderful friend. Only that im not sure if i can keep me from falling for you. 

The night might not end well at the concert but we sure did talked them out with your sorry, my concern, your assurance and my thank you. 

For that i like you even more. 
But the last thing i want is to stress you out and that my progression of relationship with you will not cause another 3rd party to be jealous and therefore cause even more inconveniences to you.
Im not sure if you know how to handle this thing as mature as possible as to me it seems complicated. 

What we have for me is pure and innocence. 
It has nothing to do with anyone or anything and if i need to always be aware of getting noticed and appologise for experiencing my 1st mutual courtship, i think i have rights to be angry as well. 

I am keeping a low profile as we have mutual friends and colleagues and rumours are best off in work place. For your best interest. Thus understanding these concerns, i play it low. To be honest i never like to love like i was being hunted. All hide and seek as though expressing love is a crime. 
Leo does not buy this kinda of hesitation. 
We love big or dont love at all.

I only wish we can go on smoothly without much people keeping their nose on our business.
But if this appear messy to you perhaps we need to recalculate our route. 

It was an almost perfect outing.
So close.
But almost is never enough.

Still, i appreciate and im grateful that you kept me occupied. I wish we could have more of such time.

:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment