Sunday 17 July 2016

A random expressive sunday....


I think many of us didnt take serious attention towards this talented guy enough.
The album gave a great pack of decent pop music. 
Shadow is definitely my favourite. 
Gayao Sam Tsui.
I'll be watching you in years to come.
I didnt like you for your face or other matters. Your vocal n determination are the main qualities i cheers on. :)

***


Random quotes i found meaningful. Things i wish to say or i would say but no longer tell.

I remember solidly then,
Times when i would wait...
Wait for texts,
For calls.
For ascertains.
For affections.
For attentions.
For him. Crushes. Repetitively.

You may find it funny on why i dont make the 1st move. He once ask me why i dont ask when i feel like questioning. (He was there when i was mending my broken heart)
I asked him back. Should I ask? Am i suppose to ask? Call me a freak living in the 20th century. Talking about fair n equal rights on gender bla bla bla. Sue me! 1st is was ego. 2nd still ego. 3rd if i were to take that role, i wouldnt be able to entrust and put faith on this man cuz not having the courage to even ask for a lady's hand totally turn me off. So yea... it says ego right?

I often wonder why is it so hard?
I dont understand.
Not that i fully get it now. 
But I do know why it has never worked out previously.
I always believe that since i have been reserving for so long, i wouldnt settle for anything less than perfect.

Perfection sounds inpossible.
However my defination of perfect has always been about individuality.
He just has to fit the mold.
Compatibility. Compromise. 
Like puzzle.
Hmmp. Puzzle. That is overrated as well.

Its all about giving n receiving.
Give & Take :)

Let me get this straight. Haha...
I know i might sound fickle minded.
Trust me i always know what i want.
Because i always fall for one ultimate criteria in a man.

Kindness.
A good man.
Thus far he is the only one who exude this personality (base on my observation) and louded mine of which i thought it was long gone. 
Brave enough to break the ice and patient enough to study and test.
Someone dare enough to try to change me. At least my old bad habit.




Consistency is there :)
The rest lies on your where when and how.
Im setting you another time frame.
If you wish to give up on me, that will be the perfect date and time.

If you wish to proceed, do make that day count and as wonderful as possible.
You have less than 3 weeks.
I have an expectation.
But im very afraid that you will be failing me.



I dont know how this will unfold.
But i have faith :)
Not sure on you or myself.

Continue to swoon me pls.
Dont make me say no to you. 
Well. Does that sounds flirty?
Apparently i can be turned off just by few main red button issues despite my high acceptance towards weakness and tolerance towards undesirable traits.

The moment i 1st said yes to your invitation you should know that i dont hate you.
The next yes and continuing yes was because i have interest in you and i would like to know you and what you could offer.

When i slowly accepting your call, it means i am very comfortable with you.
But there was once i didnt and it was on purpose because you got me falling back to last year misery. There is one period of time where you got me feeling abandoned and gave up on and you had no idea on it.

If you were ever clear sighted and could read me as per claimed, you should know that everything changed when you finally stepped up a gear on that wonderful saturday... it should be our 1st long drive journey to sekinchan trip which didnt materialised due to time contraint... oh well, your time management.... T.T
But your effort counts. Your thought counts.

Your assurance level down my ego and i found a balance position on where i can express myself equivalently.

Gosh. I hope you will never read me.
Ill be blushing like hell.
Dont even tell me that you have read me.

***

Last year bday was a sweet, bittersweet day... mostly bitter.
I wont let it happen again. It is a day i celebrate my appreciation of my life.
I want a little fireworks.
If you remember :)

I told you when we had that 4 hours dinner after your badminton game, some months ago.
I bet you have forgotten.

This is what you get when you make writer fall in love. We write love stories. 

It started as a potential crush, your defination on mutual likeness on crush. 

Once upon a time.... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment