Wednesday 3 August 2016

3rd of August 16


"Baby, this is what you came for
  Lightning strikes every time she moves
  And everybody's watching her
  But she's looking at you.... "
*dance n swinging along the you.... you... you...*      haha.


The flower was received on 3rd of august noon when i was guarding customer service season while attending to a very angry customer theatening to complaint my bank thanks to operation department to bank negara. We both were surprise to see the arrival of the flower and immediately he knew it was my bday and wishes me happy birthday before he continue to complain further before hearing me out. 

Adoi. What a day.


I dressed the new gaun and i think i looked perfect. Sadly I wasnt in the mood for a full body length selfie.

The rest of the photos were from 2nd of august.
A date cjx dated me and of cuz the master of coordinator. Despite me able to guess all along, she continue to try and work her hardest to keep me occupied and work the surprises along the way. 

Those who came are definitely in my guessing list but the real surprise was her boy participating and jo n lek. Jo, lek n i were suppose to meet up on thursday. So it never cross my mind that they will come at all.


Last year when i was enduring emotional battle, it was them who stick with me. Kept my sanity in check. We have the same photo taken last year different place on my bday. What a great reminiscence!


Happie bday Jo.
We might be from different background and upbringing but we have similar set of mind and thunking. Haha... trust me. Mostly similar.
Perhaps you are braver. Is that such word as braver?


How often do you get colleagues who care like best friends and make effort to celebrate your bday like this?


You.
So hard to get you in my photo. And damn this one makes you look good while i look like a mad gal.
At least it takes only one take to look well.

I appreciate it.
A lot.
Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment