Tuesday 9 August 2016

50th Anniversary Birthday 06082016


Happie Birthday Public Bank.
6th of August 2016 marked an exact 50 years of PBB's glory.
Few regions celebrated it the same day with HQ. My region's was celebrated at The Hatten Hotel, Melaka.
Me n my gal went for our makeup at 12pm at Seremban town. I used to love being makeup for performances back in university time. But this round i actually was fearful about it. 1stly i recalled the incident that i have decline the lady boss's loan application. 2nd was because she seems old school. 3rdly she wanna spike my hair. I told her to be mindful. She said that although I looked wild but internally aint so wild at all. Dammit lady! We took off from seremban around 1.30pm. The journey was smooth but the route in Melaka town was hellish. And ofcuz i was the driver.


This year everyone gotta be early as we will have live telecast from HQ celebration with Tan Sri Chairman. We made it at 4pm to collect doorgift and checked in to hotel as we decided to stay overnight.


We almost do everything together and i like making her believe that i am a lesbo. Haha...she is never used to girly stickiness... oh my goodiness... a mantra she always use. She is the 1st best thing ever happen to me in Pbb. She is likeable and not a calculative girl at all. Independent and smart :)
If i am really gay, ill definitely hunt you down. Hahaha... im not kidding.

She brings youth to my branch of which i thought mine drowned long time ago.


Then US happen.
I named our group FlyLikeAG6.
Dont ask me why. It just came to me when i set up a watsapp group. I guess the song might have pops up somewhere while i was asked to name the group.


This photo was taken by ms lim who sat opposite us.
Something about this photo i like very much.
We were physically apart but it seems lovely and warming.
Something about you make me feel demure and womanly. 

Sigh.
The more i step in, the harder i'll crash and burn.
I wonder who will catch me when i fall again this round.


Current Pbb Seremban Branch.
This is just part of us. But the ratio is correct. Women to men is 8:2

Hahaha... see why i was single for the past fucking 5 years in bank?


This is one of my favourite selfie on that day.
Nobody can take my photo better than myself.
Some people just know how to take good photos but some it takes the loved one to stand behind the lense.

He dislike taking photo. And he never take my photo as well let alone a wefie.

If i were to judge how much he likes me through all these small act of affection, i guess we will be as distance as strangers.

I started to love taking photo of the moment because
I want to remember better with the slightest details.

The where, The how, the which, the who
The face, the smile, the us...

You dont understand.
You dont.
You dont want to.

 Today is the 4th day i didnt see you.
It has been too long since the last time you gone MIA.

Hmmp. Maybe i can get used to it.
I have great adjustment to new environment.
I may not be happy but i can survive.

If you wish to back off anytime soon, perhaps do it sooner.

Im sorry im not the typical gal who just know what and how to do. Im as innocent and insecure as you may see and as ego as you should see.

My deepest condolence to you and family over your grandma passing. Sorry for not being able to share your grief and it seems im never good in handling such situation. 

I just know when it happen to me, i only have myself to cry to.


No comments:

Post a Comment