Friday 5 June 2015

Stary stary night

I wish i could go back to then 

And knew what i know now

Could life be any easier? 

Come what may...

Be what may

What has passed cannot be undone

What has gone cannot be forgotten

Whatever has lost cannot be traced

Hmmp. 

Logic against lust

Reality against fantasy

Truth against lies

Head against heart

Palm to palm, cheek to cheek, skin to skin

Scents and words

Heartache to heartache 

Tell me what do i do

Deep down i know 

I always know

It never goes wrong

I hate it when i am right on the wrong

i hate it more when i am wrong on the right

Shame on you if you fooled me once

Shame on me if you fooled me twice

No more drama

Just spare me and let me go

Build them up again

Those solid rocks, ground and wall

Lost is inevitable.

God

Things i would do to spend a little more moment with you

Road i will take to reach for you

Fortune i will exchange just to see you again

Its okay

I will eventually

No hard feeling

Ill be okay

Always.

Okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment