Sunday 14 June 2015

What is becoming of me?

I guess lately i have become somewhat emotionally less tortured. Thus my mind freely wandered and got lost and came back a broken and bothered one. Perhaps it got stuck in some trees in the woods and got spooked by some spirit there. Haha....

I used to be able to lay down all the messiness in my head in blog and i could open up to someone close just to release everything that's drowning me up. Sadly i could do none of the above.

I understood what is the meaning of the term complicated now. I used to use it too in explaining anything that's pertaining my family.

Hmmp. I was sick these few days and begin to develop headache which i hardly experienced. Terrible aching and bad flu n coughing... feverish. And pretty bad sleep. I dreamt of my baby love. I was feeding him and those good old times. And i woke up feeling sad and lonely and even more headache. A bad weekend. Seriously.

Im a good advisor... maybe just listener... but i cant help myself. Maybe cuz i understand myself too well. That stubborn head who is unwilling to face the true. Even i gave myself up! Sigh.

Just like i always advise people... Give time frame to any trying test. A month, a year or any setting of period. When the expiry day come you make a final call. Then you shall have no regret. Great. I already have the finest day in my head. Its not too far to keep my head bothered and not too soon to make a unsatisfactory decision. A call that has once been by passed and it is due to make its final decision.

Call me delusional or complicated... i trust my instinct.

Good night. Atm week ahead. I hate my job!


No comments:

Post a Comment