Saturday 13 June 2015

lost count of how many concerts dy...

AIA Concert Generasi Malaysia. Real music never dies.

That was the tag. My branch won two tickets to the concert. Since AIA is PBB panel insurance company, the premium sold under loan is huge. However huge it was, the branch only enjoy 2 tickets. Lucky me i got to request to enjoy the ticket with my gurl. I wanted to go this concert once the news appear in FB. However again no kaki ever like my choice of concert artist. So u can guess how excited i was when i was told that i can have the free ticket. 2 tickets lagi n my girl said yes to go with me.



A lucky ticket fell in when another sales person cant go and kboy agreed to go as well. So 3 of us took off from my house at 5.30pm to Stadium Putra bukit jalil.

We drove through McD for dinner. It was a fun trip. Luckily i wasnt the driver cuz i was in terrible flu. Thanks to the morning rain and the craving for potato chips the night before.

We were on time at 8pm and concert start only around 8.30pm. Plenty of time for wefie n selfie. Haha...typical concert goers. I really like having prime seating. I can come late and still get best seating.

My 1st time watching them live but i already know how great they are in term of their voices and performances. Shilah totally outshine the other two men. Inarguably the crowd favourite and crowd pleaser. She sang my favourite song too. I knew she undergone some complicated romance being highlighted publicly and parents stuff as well. So when she carries the love songs, they were very emotional, i thought she was gonna cry. Or perhaps just eyes infection or something. Lol. Cuz her eyes were really wet.

Reshmonu took too much time in the 1st slot while Gary sang so little in the 3rd one. Concert ends at 10.30pm. Hmmp. Quite disappointing.

Anyway, despite my terrible condition i was blessed with 2 sayangs with me, a chance to meet my fav local artist and a cool front seat facing the stage.
Thanks AIA and PBB.

Please send me more freebies like this.

Last year those lucky one won Taylor Swift's concert. T.T



No comments:

Post a Comment