Monday 15 June 2015

Silly Bitch


I often wonder what it will be if i ever married a muslim and i convert into one as well.
Being surrounded by Malay and made some best malay fwends and also chased by malay boy and liken some malay cutie before made me curious. I often like doing this when i dry my hair with towel.

Its not easy to look pretty berhijab cuz u r gonna hide your hair and expose only you face which basically expose your whole face. And if you dont have the best feature then you cant fake it la. You know that the hair could
do wonders right?

Knowing that i can look fine it in didnt make me feel comfortable... haha. I let you wonder about it.
I guess i often have a way to make myself lol and release some tension. Ooo.... gotta go sleep. Hell day ahead and medicine took its effect.

Dont make me regret opening my heart to you.
Dont take it for granted. You can tell me when it is over. Shall i write ur name on the blank space?

Gosh. Taylor often write the best lyrics doesn't she?

I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
Shame on me cuz i love the players and you only love the game.

Dont say i didnt warn you.
Im a nightmare dress in a day dream.

By your most intimidating beautiful day dreamer.

Joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment