Sunday 21 June 2015

Oh My Pretty Boy



I wonder why you are so pretty. They call you K boy. I call you Silly boy. 
And everyone thought you are my boy boy. 

You and your dreamy eyes. Stop luring me okay?
I dont want to fall for you. I am afraid i cant hold it back and ill messed up this beautiful friendship. 
You are a special one! 
There... I have said it. I have confessed. 
Happy, Joanne? 

Horoscope says we don't match and i can see why. 
We both are extremist and we could challenge each other limits. And you are so much younger...

Funny how cupid works! I must have step on their tails unintentionally or somehow angered them.

Thank you for your kind attention and intention. Your presence for the past 6 months have made me a different person. A happier person, a kinder one perhaps. 
After my baby passed away, i thought nothing in the world could make me feel whole again. 

Sometimes i appear difficult cuz i really dont know how to deal with this complicated feeling. Sometimes i really am angry for work purpose la. 
I cant read your mind or your intention. 
I have no experience to match.

I might be wrong of what you thought of me but i dont think i could be wrong of what i thought of you. But worry not, I am too sensible to take it too very seriously.

Bottom line is as always, i fall for a good man. I dont know why. Thanks for being around always. 


 B.A.E

Before Anyone Else

I dont expect this relationship to go places. 
I know we can be best of friends. 
And work wise we are gonna be best partners.

Meanwhile ill know where I stand. 
You are a man with big dreams n passion. 
Nothing can hold you down and ure backing up with strong will. Something i strongly support and I would cheer you on forward. 

Good night dearest. 
Yes, there is priority to the word dear.
I called my closest dearest, dearest. 


This quote hit me hard and harsh!
And bam, i have made a confession. Haha.

i have a chill down my spine reading it as it was fucking true. You gotta live in the moment. Too many of us have been living a lifeless body for all the wrong reason until the very day we die and only realize we have yet to live a life. 

I want my every moment counts. I dont wish to wait and see and try my luck.

So tell me, do i move on cuz i have think too much or did i got it right this time?















No comments:

Post a Comment