Sunday 31 May 2015

Dated week :)



1stly before i elaborate on my week, i wanna wish my lovely Keen Hoong a very happie bday. He might not read me here but i guess i never wished to be read by the said person be it whether i am confessing or bad mouthing. This guy and i go way back to form 6 period. One of the top 3 paulian i laid my eyes on. He was the cutest, funniest and most 38 boy i ever met. Back then i havent really met a lot of boys yet but after a decade after, i would still place my bet on him. 

He was probably the only one who bloody daringly blew up my 1st crush confession, ruined my special dedicated bday party to 1st crush and expose to the world that i secretly crushed on Justin.

So our love hate relationship went way back then. But i never really hate him. How could i? One look at his face i just melt. We even shared some masturbate secrets via sms last time. Omg. I dont think anyone know this. Hahaha. So hai us. He is one of the most important bff in my life. I never know why i never pursuit him neither does he ever fall for me. ;)

But love, pls dont ever doubt my love n care for u. Whatever you are going through are tough and undeserving but hey, you still managed to pull through right? And you definitely would. I have so much faith in you and believe me, the rainbow is just around the corner. Ill walk with you. Be strong and best of luck. #29thMay2015


Then came wednesday. Movie date. Spy with Joanne Wsy and Lek lek. I thk we can make it a regular date for every wed. Insidious coming leh... pls pls pls watch with me.

Friday... KY persistent to date me made me happie as we end up chatting the whole of the night. After some jap food we head to a coffee house and kill the nite. We sorta become close for the wrong reason. Seriously if only i was his chosen one, i guess everything else will be less complicated. Like he said bright young man, smart and good future whats not to like? I will remember your promise to me at age 30 and 35 years old. You know i dont do jokes and if you ever break your promise i will curse you. Lol. Im dead serious boy. 


Saturday, i dated my aunt and my mom for a dinner for distress. I wonder to whom ironically. She picked a korean restaurant Doerae at seremban 2. Quite decent restaurant, worth for a come back. And somehow this after dinner then coffee break kinda routine has become a habit. I found myself head to the same coffee house. Coffee and dreams. 

Then Sunday, My favourite boy at the moment lured me for coffee and since im not dated on sunday like seriously? Why am i not taken on a sunday?

Rounds after rounds, he chose the same coffee house again. Wtf. I meant 3 days consecutively in the same coffee house with same faces of staffs. I was like dont you take leaves or shifts or anything? 
For once in my life i feel emberassed walking into the same shop for more than once for a far too short interval time frame. Haha. I bet they recognise me too... obviously thanks to my less than appealing hair colours. Very crowded on weekend. Good business eh. 

We had a great time. It has been long since we had a great talk over a coffee break. He had a fabulous haircut thanks to my suggestion and his daring attempt to try. Such a lady killer. Hmmp. 
Someone i grow to admire and like. I hope the like could just stays unshaken and firmly as it is. 
Im trying to work out the fact that opposite sex can stays as bff too without needing to go further emotionally. This is a healthy stage. This is a happie stage. 

Every last crushes end up pretty disheartening. Although we manage to maintain as good fwens, ive lost a great friend. 
The last i crushed someone was a year and a half ago. 

The last i was being chase after was about the same time. Lol. Miss being pursuit after though. Made me feel some what special. 

My instinct made some good detective and fortune teller. I thk she had an insight towards my wanting and she would know if the one is around or still lost in the millionth of stars out there. Apparently he is still lost. 

Dear heart, find a way to lead him/she to me. 
One step at a time. 

Tonight i thought of baby. I miss him so much. I thought of the days before i close the main door i would felt so reluctant cuz i would have to bid him goodnight and left him alone to guard my house at night. He would always be frowning as in to ask me not to leave so i would lay on the floor petting his head and try to close his eyes so i could watch him sleep. My love he is always so charming and i would always talk to him. Every single day and time. Now i only have myself and a messy head and a blank wall i called a blog. 

Ill tell you all about it when i see you again. 
Dearest of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment