Monday 4 May 2015

The fault in our stars

I rewatch the movie and cried again. Not as painful as the 1st time but still is painful.
1stly cuz i can relate to this story in many ways.
2ndly cuz the actress who act as Hazel Grace was so believable and so real and 3rdly cuz i really fall in love with Augustus Walter.

I cried again for many different reason.
It is sad when you have to deal with lost. There is an infinity to pain and lost. And love. Many levels of emotion.

Being an ego girl, not that i want to, its difficult for me to open up to a person specifically to the opposite sex being. I found it hard to trust and i am scared to develop any new found feeling.
So the pattern is always similar like this. Ill be super cold and then when i am finally relax being with you thats when i begin to trust you. Im not talking about love yet. If you have no likeness towards a person, you cant even be friends with them dont you? This apply to me.

I cant continue my words... mainly cuz im farking sleepy and 2ndly i might need to rephrase and gather my thoughts in order. Will you wait?

Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment