Saturday 9 May 2015

Evolution konon.... self evaluation.


My face trying to act like a mouse....this is ducky face... but the expression was so cute thus i name it the mouse face. Lol. Pls just dont ask why... isnt the mousy look obvious... hahaha


However being the cat me i cant help but to unleash the felinity. Not everyone has it okay? The upward moustache smile... with a force dimple... hahaha...


But nothing beat a diva selfie. We just know which angle is the best for the face. The ingredient for the perfect selfie is unreasonably easy. You just gotta be happy and think pretty. Apparently these must have items are free of charge. 


And then when im finally feeling the short hair vibe
some people begin to tell me that i was prettier in long hair. Sudahlah i miss it very much. Don't remind me of my past. I never dislike my long hair. And cutting it so farking short was one of the hardest and saddest and torturous decision ever made. But look at what it had bring me... A new start, a new image, a new attention, a new age, a new perception, a new focus and a new direction. 

I just want to say that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Kindness is the most beautiful asset of a human. I see beauty in all kindness. Pretty is just pure physical. Beauty is beyond what the eyes could translate. Its the depth of ones soul, emotion and value. 

Every beautiful people understand the pretty images  while not every pretty people understand the value of beauty. 

Im not pretty. But i dig deep to understand the value of being beautiful. To understand what it stands for. This boost my confidence and it ignite my charms. 
Charm is knowing what i have and what i can deliver and it attracts positive vibe. 

Which is why i often call myself charming.

:3

Nah, this whole shit is just to calm my sub conscious that the fact that although i am not the prettiest being on earth, i am still not the ugliest. Lol. 

Well. 

It takes a lot bravery to came out of insecurity, negativity, self doubt and self hate/blame and hatred and all the broken ones. 

Please dont send me back to the place i once stay. I dont belong there. I deserve better.

You deserve better too. 
Only you could walk out of the black hole yourself.

If you want something so badly, you will find a way to it. If you never want enough perhaps that isnt what you want at all. 

You maybe clueless but you aint silly. Wait till the calling make its way to you. Meanwhile be the best in what life has to offer.

At least there is no regret to time wasted in indulging in something worthy than pure junks. 

Life is never easy but you may take the joyride or the sorrowful path. 

Im not asking you to change. I'm asking you to evolve. 

Sometimes its just wise to take one step back, take a deep breath and observe. Count the lucky days, your favourite people, the best jokes you heard thus far and the good memories. It they make you smile then you should know that life isn't so sucking as it seems. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment