Wednesday 29 September 2010

SIGH***

WOke up at 6 something today... Since i turned down the field trip for the sake of The Woman's quiz, I went to the closing ceremony for the IMETC 2010 at Putra Hotel. The photography students were practically forced to go since our lecturer was the chairman of the function. The so called photography exhibition and competition begin on the 27/10/10. My picture was last minute and without a proper cam, all i wanted was just to hand in my work. Getting prizes were equivalent to A in the final. Bloody unfair right.... oh well...


RM 70 for lousy day and sigh... it can only get worst by accepting a stupid call. i guess that was the main reason y i hate receiving calls....
I got the chance to visit Perpustakaan Negara...Damn. Rupa-rupanya, PTSL is way canggih than the national library. Well, PTSL was recognize as the south east Asia best, largest n sistematic library....Once or might still is... Was slightly dissapointed.




 And i found this.... Wah.... my 1st reaction was... Hey.... that's my book... Serously... no! I mean, that was my fav book when i was in F6... miss those days~

Ada portrait feel ha?

Then nite, Practice.... Tcher not here...luckily...Was sickly, sleepy, and very unhappie.... nobody noes... just me.... Or else kena scold again and my name will echo around Pusanika again~

U guys are my best Remedy~


No comments:

Post a Comment