Saturday 25 September 2010

PT 31st Preview show

About my personal life..... seriously nothing to say...

Never been so unlucky in mylife.... NEVER!!! 

In fact, i have never been in good's either... Watever la... 

Getting back my lappy with files unscratched is a blessing... I shud push other annoyance aside...
At these very complicated yet dramatic phrase of my life...seriously, i am thankful to my besties... u noe who u are...and all my PT dancers.... without u all, my depression could go suicidal...

Anyway, the only thing i felt contented with is our PT preview show at 24/9/10 at Dewan Persatuan Hokkien, Kajang. very glad with the positive reviews despite all of us the dancers knowing there were slight off form our best efforts. But maturity in stage senses is one compliment i have for us. Pictures n videos tell it all.... I need to rush my reading soon....
 the preview stage

 the super old dancers....erm~

 melody n i

 sly n i

 my gals~


 the actors



 junior dancers come visit~

 the unity

proud to say that i love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment