Friday 3 September 2010

I need a bigger room, a huge space, a sanctuary i call home. A place i can always freely dance, a spot where i can always sing... 

A destiny where creativity is wisdom and sadness is sinful.

Where days i can see sun rise... and nights, nothings but shooting starts... Blinking starts accompany my sleep every hours till i find another reason to wake up every morning.

Wonderful dreams become reality and dramas become nightmares....

Do you noe how much it hurts to dream what you always yearn for but realize it is merely just a dream that will never occur... n you can do nothing about it.... that disappointment is so bad, it kills
 
You don't know

You don't 

I wish you don't... enough for one to suffers... I had enough dealing with mine, i wish all my friends are blessed with happiness that i am lacked of... 

Your presence to me is the biggest sympathy Almighty ever given me...

I will appreciate...

Well, i dun believe in HIM tho... I hate whoever make me sad... including HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment