Saturday 18 September 2010

PT moments

Just finished 2nd full rehearsal.

Was back on Wednesday evening. Damn, i was alone in the whole block. 

I shud be very scared as there was no sense of life in the building. Not even a cat or monkey! But since i kena teruk teruk by dancing tcher due to blurness (sleepy...hana....sleepy la...XD), so i was so full of guiltiness that i forgotten i was all alone. The coming rehearsal on friday and saturday was so much better. At least not much mistakes overall. The opening dance will be display on the Karnival day.... Full dress rehearsal will due soon. Sigh.... now need to settle my proposal, lotsa assignments which will clash with PT is i dun settle it now, 2 midsems..... 

BIG BIG SIGH

But, seeing all my dancers so united and happie with all bruises made me feel that the whole scarification I made is worth the pain and the post busy-ness. 

I love you guys so much!!!

Seriously, i was never as hurt, physically before.... not in PT

while practicing....

coursemate aka dancers aka dear dear

One of the gal who accompanied me in PT for 3 years... the one with SLY is a blur shot...aiks!

while resting during rehearsal

PT 31st Unity

So much efforts has poured in and i will enjoy n cherish my last PT dancing experience bit by bit. 

The performance night is on 10/10/10.

Do come an support us! Support the birth of local Musical theater... starting with Pesta Tanglung 31st Malam Persembahan Pentas. Tickets are on sales now!

A night i will always remember the most and i am glad I'm sharing it with all 13 of u!

 I wish you could share it with me too!

Finally a good night sleep tonight... =) To all dancers, rest gao gao ba.... we deserved it <3 hahaha

1 comment:

  1. OMG.. jc please take care yourself.. apply some ointment on your bruises ya..

    ReplyDelete